Sign in to follow this  
kerosene

Spetsnaz mod weapon pack

I was just checking out a few sites and stumbled across this:

ris31an.jpg

The pack comes with standard BIS soldiers armed with all the weapons featured. All the weapons either have an attachable bayonet or you can hit people with the rifle butt (through the action menu.) Theres a pretty nice M60 in there too. They released their gas mask addon too.

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/_hosted/spetsnaz/

P.S On the website theres a picture of something that looks like a used artillery shell, but I can't find it in the game, let me know if you figure it what it is and how to use it cause I cant even find it.

here's whats in it, basically all AK types reworked, wire stock versions, versions with magazines taped to the side of the inserted mag, a PK you can see the belt on, ehr, a dragunov with the proper scope mount, etc. they are all basically default weapons suped up. the bayonette & rifle butt features work nicely!

Rpk74 has no firing sound.

I tried them out and I'm sure somone will like them...I just dont happen to have any use for BIS or redone BIS weapons myself.

crazy_o.gifsmile_o.gif

yes, as long as they are not used somewhere it will be forgotten pretty fast sad_o.gif

but thx for heads up kerosene smile_o.gif

this should have been released in 2001...

nice pack anyway, very well made, especially bayonet

yep, the tape is a nice feature, but RHS weapons will blow these out of the water =)

also, the 'used artillery shell' you saw on their site is a rifle bullet casing =)

In regards to the weapon pack, it does seem like it would be a godsend a few years ago but that is alright, it is still a decent sized pack with a lot of good variations. I especially like the new AKS74U . The second addon, the gasmask, I find to be a work of art. You can put it on, then take it off, and the second you put it on you already hear yourself breathing harder. I really like that.. The model looks really nice, the textures as well, the gasmask itself is really great. I also found the fact that they added a chemical substance area unique, it isn't long before you hear your soldier(s) feeling the effects.

The few things I think need to be improved is the sight for when you do put the gasmask on, the default binocular sight is used and it doesn't change when you go into 'command view'(?)

I hope that a better soldier model is used, too. I am not sure if this is a beta-like release with their own soldier pack on the way, but I would love it if these would fit Denorc's replacement Soviets as well as possibly Afghanistan era soldiers. I hope to see more progress though, Spetsnaz Mod is more impressive with each screen they post and addon they release. wink_o.gif

Never saw something worse than this pack sad_o.gif Really a piece of sh*t.

Comments like that are not acceptable and will not be tolerated, do it again and you'll be out.

P.S On the website theres a picture of something that looks like a used artillery shell, but I can't find it in the game, let me know if you figure it what it is and how to use it cause I cant even find it.

It's the shell of the bullet that gets ejected after a weapon is fired. In OFP you can make custom shells eject out of the weapons smile_o.gif

Never saw something worse than this pack sad_o.gif Really a piece of sh*t.

Umm, yeah...

That's mature...

rock.gifcrazy_o.gif

Well the man has most of these weaps at home so i guess he knows how an AK or SVD should look.

Ok maybe he could have said it bit nicer tounge_o.gif

basically, i'd highly rec. for someone to download this if they are still using default BIS units in missions, the weapons look great with the default men, it's just that with say the east replacements, they don't look all that great? good job spez. team!

Anyone know if it's possible to use that cool gasmask with other units? The deffault unit looks kinda... odd. the readme's are all in russian and I can't read 'em...

Quote[/b] ]

It's the shell of the bullet that gets ejected after a weapon is fired. In OFP you can make custom shells eject out of the weapons

Oh, I thought it was some kind of IED.

[Kerosene gets his coat]

Quote[/b] ]Ok maybe he could have said it bit nicer

I'm sure you can appreciate someone using some tact and not calling a red hammer studios addon a piece of shit.

Not that you guys dont take critisism well or anything. wink_o.gif