Sign in to follow this  
Deepsmeg

OFP Sheet Music

I asked this a while ago on another forum, but it got dead and buried so I thought I'd ask here.

I'm after the sheet music for the OFP soundtrack, not the Seventh stuff, but the wonderfully named 01.ogg, 02.ogg, etc and frost.ogg.

Nice though it is having the soundtrack on my MP3 player and listening to it while I cycle round everywhere, strange how I usually have tracks 09 or 10 playing when I'm going over a very evil junction... Errm... back to the point. Nice though that is, I'd like to have the music available so that I can try and actually play it. Got to be the best way to wind up the neighbours!

Does Mr Placebo know whether Mr Matejka is willing to assist here?

I'll try to find out for you smile_o.gif

Did you ask this question on the GameFAQs forum?  I remember adding a reply  biggrin_o.gif

I'd love to have the sheet music too.

Oh, there was a post like this on the GameFAQ forums, looks like it got deleted now though...

Whats the big deal about this all you need to do is depbo the DTA/Music.pbo file in your OFP directory and you got CWC music for RES try the RES/DTA/Sound (i guess?).

Here i just tried it right now and it works. Its not illegal is it? rock.gif

sheetmusic5cf.jpg

Ace, If I am not mistaken....when he says sheet music, he means the actual sheets of musical notes that you read in order to play it on an instrument. Not play it on the computer or mp3 player. I could be wrong though. I think he already has the music on his mp3 player (from the context of his message).

Yep. I'm after the white paper with blkack lines and tadpoles :P

for RES is should be the bigass O file ghostface.gif

and no, thank god, it is not illagel as long as you dont sell it/P2P it

Edit: for OGG most of the time i decompress it into back into wav, then recompress it back to MP3, CDex should do the job, just my $0.2 tounge_o.gif

as for the "white paper with blkack lines and tadpoles" things, no, they aint there, may be you should ask the compressor for it?

Ok my bad. I thought you were looking for music files.

I dont know what those squiggles mean and i only wonder how people play the piano and other instruments by looking at them smile_o.gif .

would like to know if placebo really get into the file storage inside the big mass of BI office and dig out the music sheets under tons of papers/data disk/rubbish biggrin_o.gif

I know bumping old threads is bad etc, but it's better than making a new thread for followup...

Any joy in finding it under all the office junk?

I wonder if Placebo could even secure twenty seconds of OFP2 sheets, now that would get the community going biggrin_o.gif

Now that would be awesome if they did that, in fact, I would cry with joy blues.gif

Quote[/b] ]Whats the big deal about this all you need to do is depbo the DTA/Music.pbo file in your OFP directory and you got CWC music for RES try the RES/DTA/Sound (i guess?).

That's what I did, but after compressing it into WAV or MP3, the song loses length. So any ideas on how to compress it so it won't lose length? wink_o.gif

hmm, the only time I have heard of a some loosing length while converting is if you use a program to convert that is a trial that has a limit on how long the song can be...

You could try using a different converter

Sorry for the delay, unfortunately I've been told that with the programs used to write the music it would involve too much work to export to sheet music in any format, so for now the answer will have to be a "no" sad_o.gif