Sign in to follow this  
Brentk

Human Rights for Guinea Pigs

I think that guinea pigs should have human rights. i mean look at it this way, they sit in a cage and have to stand on about a half inch of shot wood bark or something, not to mention thier own droppings, the poor bastards sad.gif. Then for fun they get to run on a wheel that turns but doesn't go anywhere. On occasion they are even placed inside of a sphericle ball and set free to run around and run into things. How inhumane is this? I bet espectro being a cow and all can definetly relate to this torture, i think it is time to unite and set free the hamsters of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inv29405a.jpg

Cute fella

OH MY A POSSESED TRIO!!

inv30001a.jpg DEMON GUINEA PIGS AHHHHHHH!!!!

note to self, "HUMAN" spelled with 1 A, not 2

Shhhh I just fixed that for ya before anyone noticed wink.gif

Hmmm good job I did change it too, or else AvonLady would come and spank ya wink.gif

I owe ya one and a half.

the extra half cause avon scares me. wink.gif

Well they dont work, dont provide for anyone, dont have to go to school, dont have to worry about what to wear, they are waited on hand and foot and never do anything to deserve it..

screw human rights, I want guinea pig rights!!

EEEEEEEEEEUW! YUCK GET THOSE DISGUSTING VERMON OUTA MY FACE! j/k personaly i think running around in a hamster ball would be pretty fun, they also made a gerble dragster that works similar to the rodet ball. if you wana talk inhuman however check thisout

oh dear, mine exploded, not a good thing... i hit the 10 on 'accident'

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Brentk @ Jan. 15 2002,02:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">oh dear, mine exploded, not a good thing... i hit the 10 on 'accident'<span id='postcolor'>

LMAO biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Um, am I the only one to point out that you can't have Human rights for something that isn't Human.... confused.gif?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Frizbee @ Jan. 15 2002,02:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Um, am I the only one to point out that you can't have Human rights for something that isn't Human.... confused.gif?<span id='postcolor'>

of course there is, here in a america theres humane laws for animals and the penleties for breaking them are pretty costly with some hard jail time (about 2 or 3 years)

guinea pigs are humans too, except the one i blew up in that micro wave thing

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Brentk @ Jan. 15 2002,02:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">guinea pigs are humans too, except the one i blew up in that micro wave thing<span id='postcolor'>

acually that was a gerble you blew up:)

Um, they are Animal rights... listed under the Prevention of Cruelty to Animal act...

Not Human rights....

How about rights for German cochroachs?

It seems like fuzzier an creature is, the more 'rights' the creature gets. Let's get this 'Fuzzy factor' out and have all animals treated same!!

I sense a bit of.... immatureness. People joking about hunger or animal rights. By the way, has anyone even read the book Animal Rights? And now that I'm ranting, you should really read these too:

- Susan George: How the other half dies

- David C. Korten: When corporations rule the world

- Naomi Klein: No Logo

The world is a mess and closing your eyes is not going to make things better. Information is power. Empower yourselves, folks!

I think ill empower myself over to McDonalds  biggrin.gif

If god didnt want us to eat animals he wouldent have made them so tastey tounge.gif

and as their are writing these books they sit comfortably in a leather chair snacking on a ham sandwitch drinking choclate milk..

I bet the books are leather bound too..

if god didnt want us to eat animals he would not made them of meat............

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Jan. 15 2002,08:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think ill empower myself over to McDonalds  biggrin.gif

If god didnt want us to eat animals he wouldent have made them so tastey tounge.gif

and as their are writing these books they sit comfortably in a leather chair snacking on a ham sandwitch drinking choclate milk..

I bet the books are leather bound too..<span id='postcolor'>

I don't really care if someone eats meat, it's very natural. After all, humans are omnivorous. What bothers me is the way meat is produced. No living creatures should be treated like that, not to mention that producing meat wastes huge amounts of water and farmland. That's definitely not good, considering that there are hundreds of millions of people starving. Whatever the "common wisdom" is, the meat-based diet of the westerners really affects the third world.

I'm not a McDonalds -basher, but I do admit that they're not good for the business, people's diet or their employees. Besides, McDonalds is a known union-buster.

And about the writers' personal diet... well, the comment really reflects your level of maturity.

What bothers me is the way meat is produced. No living creatures should be treated like that, not to mention that producing meat wastes huge amounts of water and farmland. That's definitely not good, considering that there are hundreds of millions of people starving. Whatever the "common wisdom" is, the meat-based diet of the westerners really affects the third world.

well animals need to eat and drink (water and farmland) you cant just make them from nothing... and as for how they are treated.. yea it sucks.. but there really isnt any alternitive,,

Oh geez, another bleeding heart. Want some band-aids?

Let's see:

I'm not a McDonalds -basher, but I do admit that they're not good for the business, people's diet or their employees. Besides, McDonalds is a known union-buster.

They are not good for "the business"? WTF does that mean? What business? The veggie business? What? The sex business? The car business? WHAT?

People's diet - yes, but its called FREEDOM OF CHOICE. It's called CAPITALISM. That is the opposite of COMMUNISM. If US was communist, maybe that would be a valid argument. But it's not. Right next to mcdonalds is a health store.

Employees? WTF has McDonald's done to employees? Where else can you earn $100K (no, I'm not kidding), get a company car, scholarships, etc for FLIPPING BURGERS? You don't really believe you get $7/hr. if you work your way up do you? I know an immigrant with no education who now OWNS a mcdonalds in las vegas...

Now, the union-busting comes in. Great. You want to change how animals are treated in slaughterhouses and you are pro-union? Get real. The unions would KILL YOU if you took away their jobs (i.e. changes in meat industry).

Oh boy.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I sense a bit of.... immatureness. People joking about hunger or animal rights. By the way, has anyone even read the book Animal Rights? And now that I'm ranting, you should really read these too:

The world is a mess and closing your eyes is not going to make things better. Information is power. Empower yourselves, folks!

<span id='postcolor'>

NERD ALERT!!!! no but really, whats the difference between german and american cockroaches? thats discrimination if only one gets freedoms

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Jan. 15 2002,08:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well animals need to eat and drink (water and farmland) you cant just make them from nothing... and as for how they are treated.. yea it sucks.. but there really isnt any alternitive,,<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, but since you can produce more vegetarian food with the same resources, I think it's stupid and selfish for people to eat meat while millions are starving. The steak won't end up on someone's plate in the third world, but the truth is that many third world countries export huge amounts of agricultural products to industrialized countries. Most of that gets fed to pigs and cows. So, indirectly, that steak you ate could have been someone's dinner in South America or Africa.

And about alternatives... yes, it IS an alternative to treat animals better. At least in Finland we've got products which conform to certain moral standards. Sure they're more expensive but c'mon, we're talking about living creatures here!

Sure, some immature twat will say "cry me a river" and "meat tastes good", but who cares? They're just immature twats. And since when has selfishness been totally okay?!

gee i think im gonna go eat me a burger now.....