Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

The leaning anims aren't too good but I'm sure they will improve on them.

I posted a picture of all the leaning anims if any of you are interested.

thx Sluganda and thunderbird84!  smile_o.gif

@Jarf: thx for info; my favorit is the last pic in first line (very smart) ...

Jarf -thank you for presenting the VBS1 leaning animations smile_o.gif

i tried them out in real life, and half of them make me either fall instantly or are very unstable (you can be tipped with the push of a single finger, not to imagine what the recoil of a weapon would do), for good leaning animations check Sanctuarys work, these have been tested in RL and got a more stable lean

honcho- I use Sanc's anims in OFP. I love them, just hope he expands them to pistols and shoulder fired weapons.

Is that Trinity Island in your pics Hotshot?

Aimpoint, howd you get the massive buildings?!

Awesome pictures also...

Thanks Albert,I will do smile_o.gif

@Rommel

Self made scenario,with some objects from Stalingrad Island.

Is that Trinity Island in your pics Hotshot?

No its Mapfact Nogova (northern island).

And going to release the island Aimpoint? Stalingrad had great objects, but i found it lagged alot in the urban areas because there was too many.

hahaha makes me think of the picture with a kid on the front of a car screaming like mad... fun picture!

never thought of doing such a thing! smile_o.gif guess there will be a strange toon in every screenshot now! xmas_o.gif

@Mr Burns:

Can you elaborate on what went wrong with the Leclerc, or is it a joke and an edited picture ?

is this that the Dreb went off in a buggy way, so to speak ?

thanx in advance.

ok, this isn´t a joke and i wasn´t aware of it being a bug, thought it was some french arena system.

i was using flash fx (without the unit replacement) on rhs akutan island with rhs and ofrp troops.

playing around for pics, being in slowmo i heard a weird noise so i stopped the time and investigated in what was happening.

first i saw some smoke dispersing from the leclerc and some canisters flying around in a <180° radius around the leclercs back.

few seconds later these 2d clouds appeared.

when i tried to recreate that effect it didn´t happen but i only made a shot at full front so it´s not really comparable.

Yeh interesting shots. Those SAS look good but I guess we shall never get our hands on them........ sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

(Never to be released)

@Mr Burns :

well, actuallly there's this Galix system with DREB (smoke grenades) implemented but i thought something went really wrong, considering the smiley you put and the weird look of the smoke on the screenshot (i understand that it was due to the very slow motion mode you were in).

Now i realize you were not aware that such a system was implemented. The reload time is very slow or maybe the tank went out of dreb and that could have been the reason why you failed to recreate the effect.

Glad you have fun with OFrP's toys, all screenshots with OFrP stuff can only be excellent wink_o.gif

WHOA!!! wow_o.gif

That CH-53 looks very good, is the BW mod popping out helo's by the week or what? Really cool!!

NH-90

BO-105

EC-135

CH-53...UH-1N whats next?

smile_o.gif

Cool mod!

Guest major gandhi
WHOA!!! wow_o.gif

That CH-53 looks very good, is the BW mod popping out helo's by the week or what? Really cool!!

NH-90

BO-105

EC-135

CH-53...UH-1N whats next?

smile_o.gif

Cool mod!

that's not bw-mod

Equilibrium when you post screenshots list your addons please.

major gandhi I deleted your pic post as the link was 404, feel free to fix and repost smile_o.gif

no one likes my sas pic

*cry* :´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´(