Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Nice eurocopter Lupus biggrin_o.gif!

Yes the eurocopter is very nice. When is the eurocopter ready?

Yes it's very nice.. I'd also like to inform that this thread is where the comments are supposed to be posted. The other thread only allows comments if you post a pic at the same time.

Yeah, it looks quite bad tounge_o.gif

How come it looks like that, the M21 in 3rd person usually looks better than that to me.. wow_o.gif

Yes it's very nice..

woooh, feedback on my 635 :P

i got good feedback so far, it's quite a good surprise.

As to when it will be releasable, i can't say for now, i started this helo from scratch this week and was quite surprised myself that it was already "test-flyable" on saturday morning.

There's a lot of work yet to be done on this helo, but i'' ll eventually post some other screenshots that will show the slow progress :P

thanx for the positive feedback smile_o.gif

Nice screens chaos... but wrong topic smile_o.gif

Yes i know !

@ placebo

can you move this please ? xmas_o.gif

I can move a thread, can't move a post, just post it again the correct thread, of course don't hotlink again the image over 100kb or there's be trouble wink_o.gif

@ Mar. 20 2005,02:17)]

Yes it's very nice..

woooh, feedback on my 635 :P

i got good feedback so far, it's quite a good surprise.

As to when it will be releasable, i can't say for now, i started this helo from scratch this week and was quite surprised myself that it was already "test-flyable" on saturday morning.

There's a lot of work yet to be done on this helo, but i'' ll eventually post some other screenshots that will show the slow progress :P

thanx for the positive feedback smile_o.gif

It is very nice indeed.

I was wondering about its poly count. It looks smooth and round like mi-26.

I am doing some choppers myself and have some doubts, cause I would like to make a flying (red) square reminding of a chopper.

what C-130 is that in your pics DKM Jaguar?

It looks as a static addon. I hope this would be a case as "for now".

It's just something I made up for the air-portable pics of the ADATS... It was meant to be in UK colours but I think those are wrong.

It's not static, it is OPGWC's (i don't think they made the model though sad_o.gif ) C130, as such it inherited all the bugs of their plane.

If people like it enough and there's a demand, I'll make it look pretty and detailed and release it, but not as an official DKM addon. At the moment it was just a few hours of work.

Thanks tomislav smile_o.gif

Frenchpoint units are great i just toyed with their new addons for the first time and loved them.

Thanks tomislav smile_o.gif

Frenchpoint units are great i just toyed with their new addons for the first time and loved them.

not puplic or?

but please tell me you are reworking your screens with photoshop or? even with your tutorial i cannot get it that nice tounge_o.gif

Thanks tomislav  smile_o.gif

not puplic or?

but please tell me you are reworking your screens with photoshop or? even with your tutorial i cannot get it that nice  tounge_o.gif

They are all public addons , and i only add contrast and in some pics sharpen them once thats it.

It is very nice indeed.

I was wondering about its poly count. It looks smooth and round like mi-26.

I am doing some choppers myself and have some doubts, cause I would like to make a flying (red) square reminding of a chopper.

Thanx,

my helo's poly count is currently ~ 3500 on the most detailed lod, all details are not done yet, this on one hand should increase the poly count but otoh there's still a lot of "structural" faces and points that i havent removed yet and that will considerably decrease the poly count when they are removed before the final version...

I'd like the final poly count to remain around 3500 on this main lod without lowering the visual quality of it.

I must say that Parvus new collage technique he is using for his recent screenshots is really superb icon14.gif

I don't really care for them. The screenshots I like are the ones taken from actual gameplay that have a real story behind them, but thats just me..

I think it works well..

it's that merging of several pictures into one that I don't get.. (not like a collage.. but with some parts faded into background and some in the foreground)