Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

indeed - perfect lightning for the sold. left side at the last screen of you Waazzaa  smile_o.gif  congratz

Quote[/b] ]Is this antialiasing feature in the DXDLL menu?

Nope not asfaik, it comes with your gfx card settings. You should have a small icon in your desktop tray, right click and you should be able to select it.

Quote[/b] ]Is this antialiasing feature in the DXDLL menu?

Nope not asfaik, it comes with your gfx card settings. You should have a small icon in your desktop tray, right click and you should be able to select it.

I know what you're talking about, I'll try searching for that feature, thanks!

@ WazZzaaa! what island is that with the grass with the Liberation units ?

thanks

Nice shot, neonblack, maybe a tad overblurred...

But the "Blue tiger" wasn't fielded until 8 years after the accident! (yes I have nothing to do tounge2.gif)

Panzergrenadier, maybe try to make the rivets (lines between panels) a tad darker and smaller? They sorta stand out... maybe some weathering too, dunno.

Otherwise, looking good, though. And do we have a dedicated thread for them...? wink_o.gif

Warrior X,

you could take shots of me (_GDS_) while i was doing some CAS or hovering between palms in the forest.

But still, it was good game with you guys thumbs-up.gif

I was scared you were gunna blow the crap out of us! You're bombs/nades landed damn close to me (They made my dive behind a rock).

I got a few shots of you GDS, I'm gunna upload 'em soon.

I'll try to get some of you in action next time...

... right Linker Split; excellent Island by the way  smile_o.gif

but Parvus, hoc can you make those awesome screenes?

I understood you activatethe Anisotropic filtering and so on... but... what are the settings you are using in DXDLL? pls can you send me via PM the cfg of yours? biggrin_o.gif

Wow Blazin, I'll hire you when I'll need a main pic for my campaign.  tounge2.gif

Thanks ^^

I relise its a bit dark, but I was only mucking about making a quick tribute pic to everyones favorate island.

Shame my DXDLL has fucked up and I can't take screenshots at the moment (happened right after i made that) crazy_o.gif

Warrior X, I would like to join you guys from some of that Nam action. Are you guys still playing? Let me know please.

Thanks,

Monty

Warrior X, I would like to join you guys from some of that Nam action. Are you guys still playing? Let me know please.

Thanks,

Monty

Hi Monty,

Check the HawkNam website. We are still playing on a daily basis almost. Read through the forums over there as well  wink_o.gif

All you need to know about that server and the addons, plus when and how are described there m8

link: HawkNam Website (click me)

Cya in the 'Nam!

Greetings,

Warrior X™  smile_o.gif

p.s. Be sure to get all addons including the yesterday release of Jungle Fever 2.1 As the server uses all addons listed on the site wink_o.gif