Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Guest RKSL-Rock
It's arctic camo, but yes, looking good

As messy said its got nothing to do with artic camo. It was brought into service in the late 70's for use with amphibious landings. Its continued in service because its a good compromise between sea and land cammies. Working well over breaking waves for obvious reasons.

Its been used in every major war zone in the last 30 years: Bosnia and Kosovo, Kenya, Sierra Leone, UK Iraq (no snow here), Afghanistan (not much snow on the low lands) and the Falklands.

regardless of the camo, the chopper looks Sechs! notworthy.gif

I assumed it was arctic camo because I've seen a very similar pattern applied to RAF Harriers on exercise in Norway

zd379-ns-230104.jpg

3ship-ns-230104.jpg

ok guys, i just saw two very funny arma vids and wanted to share with you, flashpointers

it's not place to post vids about arma, but you now... i couldn't handle rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Nice pics all.

xnodunitx is the image by any chace a pirate ship? biggrin_o.gif

*gasp*

The clones have taken one of their brothers as a hostage! mad_o.gif

tounge2.gif

Warrior X, any Vietcong (or any hostile Vietnamise, in that matter) in those pics? If not, I spotted the 3rd fella (2nd SOG) in both pics in about 5-10 secs. Well, faster in the latter.

Nope no Viet Cong in those pics smile_o.gif In the second pic it's obvious where he is. But in first pic it's a bit harder. There he is on the far right. Ya can see him between the bushes. Ya actualy only see his backpack and a part of his upper body wink_o.gif

Sorry for my crappy pics.

But now I have a new PC so you'll see beautiful DXDLL-lovin' action shots soon biggrin_o.gif

Great pic parvus however somethig ive noticed is theres no movement in some of your pics, for example your latest one it looks just stationary due to no smoke/dust from tires, i think that would make the pictures much better if there was more 'movement' in them.

Still agood pic though.

thx and sure you are right - but in this pic they are in waitin' position; of course i tried sometimes dusty tires but in grass its not so plausible or?

I see you took his advice on your latest pic Parvus tounge2.gif

Lol yeah biggrin_o.gif looks great though and the bit of movement adds more to the pic imo.

yep i tried it a little bit  smile_o.gif

P.S. very nice pic Sudayev