Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Who's they? The lone policeman? The collection of cars going in different directions? There doesn't seem to be any coherent gathering of people in that picture at all. I simply thought the BIS logo was a coincidence. icon_rolleyes.gif

the lone policemen is following the driver of the policecar wink_o.gif

@SeanTate

this image has an interesting FLIR symbology. Is it from Vit's chopper pack?

I only ask because that's what I made for my Apache's gunsight, although later changed to something better.

Read the Line "Addons Used" :P Yes, It is Vit's Police Chopper Pack. Mind If I be a test pilot on your RAH-66?

Read the Line "Addons Used" :P Yes, It is Vit's Police Chopper Pack. Mind If I be a test pilot on your RAH-66?

I'd offer to, but RAH-66 is dependent on some other junk I have and it's not priority at this moment. wink_o.gif

I little Offtopic tho but if you need testers i would love to help you. A nice RAH-66 Commanche wasnt seen seince the DKM one and this one is old. Ever loved the comanche since playing Comanche Gold from Novalogic when i was a little boy. whistle.gifnotworthy.gif

lol Hearseeker. I enjoyed that. It was a nice break from the "seriousness" of all the other pictures.

Abs

unreleased doesn't mean that they never will be released!!! Otherwise it's called "not to be released". band.gif

lol Hearseeker. I enjoyed that. It was a nice break from the "seriousness" of all the other pictures.

Abs

Hear seeker asked me to say thanks tounge2.gif .

@Gaia: I was wondering what sky/weather pack is that? Awesome screenshots. smile_o.gif

@Gaia: I was wondering what sky/weather pack is that? Awesome screenshots. smile_o.gif

It's Kegetys' hisky, but that rain is created by Drop function (my speciality for one mission from second missionpack for TOP1).

@Heatseeker.... heh thanks dude, you made me smile after a day of hard work. smile_o.gif Btw, can I download this guy anywhere or is it a your custom addon?

@helping_hand.... I have to say it's pleasant to me that you (and others) regularily post shots with OFPL troops. We've invested a lot of work into them and it's at least some pay off to see people enjoy it. smile_o.gif

Good job on that picture, Oeil2Lynx, nice detail like the bits of rubble coming off the wall as the T_34 rolls over it wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

@Heatseeker.... heh thanks dude, you made me smile after a day of hard work. smile_o.gif Btw, can I download this guy anywhere or is it a your custom addon?

sry i missed your post, been away for a while. The guy is a regular civie but its in vbs, hence the hands and head smile_o.gif .

Thanks, you should be able to play with the units yourself in about a week or so.

Hey cameron, FP2 US Infantry, where can i find those they look excellent or did you made/edit them yourself? Nice ACU thumbs-up.gif

ardvarkdb, nice pics, would be nice to see more "zombie" themed pics. biggrin_o.gif

Wow that bridge layer looks nice Afro, your personal work or some unreleased BWmod stuff? thumbs-up.gif

Once again guy's my apologies for the problems veiwing my last pic! I have now got image shack to host my pic's as Geo cities is crap pistols.gif The pic should now be veiwable,any one else noticed any maps or other pics in the clouds in luminax sky?