Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

For people that never saw VBS SVD  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

VBSSVD.jpg

So its clearly visible its VBS1 SVD

It seems OFrP got an incoming new nice moto, Wolf_51.

The driver and cargo animations are looking really good, with the hands and legs carefully positionned on the good positions in the moto.

I especially like the "foot on the ground" position of the driver when the moto is idle, i guess that is a result of the usual very good job from Flashpointgamer, his anims are always top notch icon14.gif

It seems OFrP got an incoming new nice moto, Wolf_51.

The driver and cargo animations are looking really good, with the hands and legs carefully positionned on the good positions in the moto.

I especially like the "foot on the ground" position of the driver when the moto is idle, i guess that is a result of the usual very good job from Flashpointgamer, his anims are always top notch icon14.gif

agreed... i love the little touches here and there in OFrP stuff - good addons and great addons are seperated by such stuff

Is there any chance to use these motos outside of OFrP mod?Just guess what US SF will change Kawasaki onto. icon_rolleyes.gif

@Cameron MacDonald

Nice work,man!

@cameron: answer: The pilot got training frm BIS tounge2.gif

rofl nice pics

good job on ur op face-plant too...looks awesome

btw nice pics every1

1st of all: Nice pics everyone notworthy.gif

2nd: Mumbo in that last pic of yours, FFUR with the rebels, from who is that HKG3 the right rebel is holding?

2nd: Mumbo in that last pic of yours, FFUR with the rebels, from who is that HKG3 the right rebel is holding?

That's the HKG3 from FFUR 2006 Mod, if I'm not mistaken

hahaha lol funny crazy pink pony posters! biggrin_o.gif im really laughing my ass off here checking the combat photography thread tounge2.gifbiggrin_o.gif

parvus shud make one of his usual sweet looking combat pictures cept have those pink ponies in there. rofl.gif

lol

i was still laughing at those pony shots,when i saw the combat photos,and then i laughed even more rofl.gif

best photography page ever thumbs-up.gif

parvus shud make one of his usual sweet looking combat pictures cept have those pink ponies in there.  rofl.gif

yes of course - if you would give me the *pils - im on it ... j/k

seriously: im not a friend of LegoWarz or pink ponys - maybe cos i do not have enough humor .. i dont know.

That's the HKG3 from FFUR 2006 Mod, if I'm not mistaken

Yes. It's HKG3 from FFUR. smile_o.gif

NisuMies, what island is that? I know you've listed the addons, but its hard to work out from that list what is what

NisuMies, what island is that? I know you've listed the addons, but its hard to work out from that list what is what

I'm interested too.

Fantastic pictures!

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Island is Berghoffs N4 Elati.

But the town in pics is created in mission editor from OFPL Buildings, Res Buildings,Shed and watertower came with 3WX objects, Grass and trees from BRG N4, Fence and barn from Mapfact, and all placed in Empty flat crossroads (cant remember map grid,but if remember correct it was lower right corner) smile_o.gif

Thx Kyle - i took RHS like it is, maybe one soldier has no weapon.

nice commercial wipman;

Thx Kyle - i took RHS like it is, maybe one soldier has no weapon.

nice commercial wipman;

Well, the 2ndrifle patch for RHS infantry is an official update, or so it should be considered, as it was decided by members of RHS, and was done in cooperation with RHS.

You should give it a try, RHS 2nd rifle and (required) 2nd rifle core. The forum thread explains it better too.