Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

For a minute I thought the top left hand corner of lupus' pic was a photo wow_o.gif

Very real.

Damn me too! I thought "hey posting a photograph is easy. Post something from ofp.

Lupus' key to photo-realism - besides high graphical settings - seems to be perspective

don't show OFP's flat "carpet floor" and pictures look so much better.

easier said than done, I know ...

Oh I am using the ordinary video-screencapture that is implemented in OFP2!  tounge_o.gif

Nah actually it is too easy to say it here but I am using either http://www.photofiltre.com/ which provides a software called Reflet or I am using "Squirlz Water reflections". The later is only capable of creating flash or Avis but you can then transform it into GIF later if you wish.  Actually it is a job of seconds. All you need is a good horizontal screenshot and a litte bit of feeling what the wave should look like. The advantage of Squirlz is that you can make transparent water so you could see the feet of a soldier standing in a lake.

For a good screenshot you should use dry land with a valley. And then place some plants on the border of the valley and voila .. fill it with water later on! It looks awesome since you can put divers and a real underwater world to it!

Don't tell them how you are doing it cause that makes you special biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

nah, I am still special! tounge_o.gif They give me addons I give them links to free software. I still get more than I give biggrin_o.gif

Albert Schweizer -

i just read, that you use http://www.photofiltre.com/ , i use it too, since it is feeware smile_o.gif

since you are editing photos, may i suggest this program for editing, its freeware too, comes from Linux, it is a very good program, maybe you should take a look, been using it since half a year now, and i am very satisfied with it

http://www.gimp.org/

gimp is great. Absolutely astonishing that it can keep up with photoshop BUT as all great programs it requires a lot of time to realy get into it! smile_o.gif

woow I didnt have textures on that little quad... sad_o.gif

EDIT

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK crazy_o.gif

OMG that water, I hope that isnt really OFP water cuz then Im passing out..

woow I didnt have textures on that little quad...  sad_o.gif

EDIT

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK  crazy_o.gif

Which? rock.gif

woow I didnt have textures on that little quad... sad_o.gif

EDIT

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK crazy_o.gif

Which? rock.gif

i am pretty sure he means this shots

Albert Schweizer -

could you tell me how i save pictures from the site, you present them on? i am using firefox, would really love to have them all for constant pleasure, really like your style wink_o.gif

could you tell me how i save pictures from the site, you present them on? i am using firefox, would really love to have them all for constant pleasure, really like your style wink_o.gif

With Firefox there are two really easy ways utilising a couple of great extensions.....

Adblock obviously this is supposed to be used to block annoying adverts and such, but it gives you the added bonus of easily seeing the url of embedded media you want to download, you click the "adblock" tag on an item and it provides the URL you can put into a download manager, see pic......

adblock7tm.jpg

Flashgot this extension is for quickly grabbing links to download files in a page, right click a file with something you want, choose "flashgot all" and it will show you a list of what you can download, choose the image/clip you want and download it smile_o.gif

flashgot7ti.jpg

Adblock Extension

FlashGot

Has anybody got the same feeling as me when he sees this pic from Lupus? Nice pics btw Lupus.

Tha Ghost in the shell type image....

I remember a scene from that manga movie where the girl looks over the city. Or am i mixing up manga movies now lol.

It's funny that after i had shot and forgotten them it's THIS ONE that reminded me of ghost in the shell ambience and feel... smile_o.gif but now that you mention it, the other one too ... thanx for the compliment ;)

parvus... the pic of the antonov taking off... what island is that? couldt work it out from your addon list

parvus... the pic of the antonov taking off... what island is that? couldt work it out from your addon list

Nogova 2004 (not mapfact nogova)

That plane is soo elite, but man your really pulling back on the stick there ahah didnt it instantly stall on ya?

And, too bad this thing cannot move properly on the ground, cuz you can either take off or land, but not land and take off again, cuz you need the whole map to turn arround! While the real one can allmost turn its front wheels 90 degrees in order to operate at european airfields which arent that big...

A Dutch AF base nearby to where I live is being visited allot by these monsters carrying stuff from the F-16 squadron to their operational areas...

Very nice screenshots Parvus, really nice! rock.gif

Each one of them is good enough to be rated! wink_o.gif

Thanks  smile_o.gif

... and sorry for missing listed addons;

@Sluganda: Uaz3741

@manhunter09: your impression with that plane are right ...

What jet is that on your last pic Parvus?

Looks like a Fencer to me but don't know if there ever was released one.

It's better you remember the addon you're using, instead of listing the addons from the mission.sqm wink_o.gif

What jet is that on your last pic Parvus?

Looks like a Fencer to me but don't know if there ever was released one.

It's better you remember the addon you're using, instead of listing the addons from the mission.sqm  wink_o.gif

search, SEARCH, SEARCH! crazy_o.gif

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=7277

took me 10 seconds, so I don't think you were unable to find it.

Haha great but how should I find it if I don't know the name of the jet? He just listed rktmod as addon. And it looked like a Su 24 Fencer but I see, it is only a Mig 23 sad_o.gif