Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

4 Madus_Maximus Eurofighter

Very nice plane! Maybey is little but interesting

tounge_o.gif

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH very nice picture!

BTW that would make for a cool addon aswell, that crazy thing is cool the Euroshiter 2000!  biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

this is just BAS chopper. there is one with grey camo

There is no BAS chopper with fuel tanks and rocket pods. And it has both pilots in front. Looks more like the BIS UH-60 combined with the detail of a BAS MH60...

And that's a USMC HMMWV, so it's not Combat!'s, it's FischKopp's (I think)

And those are VBS1 heli pilots in that chopper...  mad_o.gif

Anyway, if you wonder how to lift CBT or FischKopp's Humvees with BAS choppers (in OFP!), you have to download this script and replace the one in BAS_MAH60.pbo.

Also, it seems that Hawk modified BAS Blackhawk and several other choppers by weapon loadout selection script. You can download them from his site.

Links for those confused by Polish language:

AH-1J

AH-64A

AH-60 + UH60L

Weapon pack (needed for the addons above)

That Eurofighter is an April Fools addon by Hardock, check gamezone haha!

We realize it was a joke...we were just in April Fool's day mode biggrin_o.gif.  I tried to get Cervo to post the BAS Seal release @ opflash.org, but to no avail sad_o.gif.  We aren't as stupid as we look tounge_o.gif.

EDIT: typo

Awesome pics parvus , anychance of wallpaper editions?  smile_o.gif

Thanks Ace smile_o.gif

(Sabre) and (MiG)

are those TOYOTA HILUX trucks modified?rock.gif?rock.gif???

Cuz I thought they were higher on their wheels, this one looks like it has been lowered...?

Albert Schweizer -

how could i not like it, top job on the animated picture smile_o.gif

i still have the highres jpg from that picture, had to bring it to the 100kb, its the one you presented as an example, could up it for you wink_o.gif

manhunter09 -

those are the Toyota Hilux 1.1, i think the version 1.2 is higher wink_o.gif

kind of a very gay though with the water effects, but who cares. biggrin_o.gif Well I added 2 more, I try to work on more pics. Would be nice if any of you had pics of soldiers or combat taking place near water or soldiers standing in the water, or planes crashed into the water ... whatever. I hope you dont mind if I recycle some of your old images. Anyway, they are definetly worth to be reused.

too bad we dont have a real Switserland island for the swissmod!

some islands can really get a right setting, most are just some hills some towns a base, and the basics... that dont give you the impression you are in a certain place, which is the great difference in OFP against other games!

I cannot wait to see Lizardia on that note! crazy_o.gif

smile_o.gif

Nice job Albert smile_o.gif

I think this one could look quite good......

RITS1_800.jpg

I assume it's by AgentFox2? smile_o.gif

Yes I totally agree, that would look nice.. but unfortunately I havent quite succeeded yet of creating waves from the "bird perspective" of an image. But I try to work on it! sad_o.gifsmile_o.gif

For a minute I thought the top left hand corner of lupus' pic was a photo wow_o.gif

Very real.

For a minute I thought the top left hand corner of lupus' pic was a photo wow_o.gif

Very real.

Damn me too! I thought "hey posting a photograph is easy. Post something from ofp. Hmmm cool looking French units, would be too good to have such good units ingame..."

Then I read about the used addons crazy_o.gif

the last one... before I am considered as spammer with my silly water images! tounge_o.gif

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=gut&width=800

LOL don't worry my colleagues are thinking the same of me because I've been sharing them around the office wink_o.gif

Could you enlighten us as to what you're using to make the effect? smile_o.gif

I think hes using PS's one of those distortion plug-ins and making like 7-8 frames with different water wavelengths and then compiling them in to gif?

Is that what your doing albert smile_o.gif

Could you enlighten us as to what you're using to make the effect? smile_o.gif

OFP 1.57 unof. beta blues.gif

Oh I am using the ordinary video-screencapture that is implemented in OFP2!  tounge_o.gif

Nah actually it is too easy to say it here but I am using either http://www.photofiltre.com/ which provides a software called Reflet or I am using "Squirlz Water reflections". The later is only capable of creating flash or Avis but you can then transform it into GIF later if you wish.  Actually it is a job of seconds. All you need is a good horizontal screenshot and a litte bit of feeling what the wave should look like. The advantage of Squirlz is that you can make transparent water so you could see the feet of a soldier standing in a lake.

For a good screenshot you should use dry land with a valley. And then place some plants on the border of the valley and voila .. fill it with water later on! It looks awesome since you can put divers and a real underwater world to it!

Cant afford photoshop. So far I only used Paint and some freeware to create screenshots .. embarassing but true!

Oh I am using the ordinary video-screencapture that is implemented in OFP2!  tounge_o.gif

Nah actually it is too easy to say it here but I am using either http://www.photofiltre.com/ which provides a software called Reflet or I am using "Squirlz Water reflections". The later is only capable of creating flash or Avis but you can then transform it into GIF later if you wish.  Actually it is a job of seconds. All you need is a good horizontal screenshot and a litte bit of feeling what the wave should look like. The advantage of Squirlz is that you can make transparent water so you could see the feet of a soldier standing in a lake.

For a good screenshot you should use dry land with a valley. And then place some plants on the border of the valley and voila .. fill it with water later on! It looks awesome since you can put divers and a real underwater world to it!

Don't tell them how you are doing it cause that makes you special biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif