Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

A new Nam Project that a good friend of mine is working on, all secret at moment, apart from this ;)

DAMN WRONG TOPIC,, can u move to the one thats not Questions & Comments please

Nam Screenie

A new Nam Project that a good friend of mine is working on, all secret at moment, apart from this ;)

DAMN WRONG TOPIC,, can u move to the one thats not Questions & Comments please

Nam Screenie

wow_o.gif Love the brown water navy boat!!

That bar-armour is gonna be CPU-consuming but it sure looks nice!

What addon is Leudersheide DXDLL?

Leudersheide => Lowland Warriors

DXDLL          => Keygets

pic by Parvus

Hey, I know this has been answered before somewhere, but what is the command for that sexy cargo dor animation?

I know it's a part of the Frenchpoint "hidden selections", but their site doesn't explain how to get it.

helicopter animate ["SideDoor2", 1];

the "1" at the end opens it "0" would close it again

could also be sidedoor1 or cargodoor or something like that.

I havn't tried with the Frechpoint helicopters but with the NH90 by AfrographX which uses the same scripts it works.

(Looks quite cool when the door slides open before they rappel out)

Hope this helped you

Sweet shot, but a waste of ammo  tounge_o.gif

Thx Harnu,

but... 6 rockets?  ... waste of ammo?

the "warthpic" is such *overdosed with

ammo, so 6 rockets is not very much for him ...

- and you don't know the target ... but me  tounge_o.gif

Sweet shot, but a waste of ammo  tounge_o.gif

Thx Harnu,

but... 6 rockets?  ... waste of ammo?

the "warthpic" is such *overdosed with

ammo, so 6 rockets is not very much for him ...

- and you don't know the target ... but me  tounge_o.gif

Didn't see any target other than the grass and some trees, just messing around tounge_o.gif

What is anti-aliasing.. or aliasing can anyone explain.. is it how you get your pics looking good smile_o.gifrock.gif

'some uk landy'?

its really not that hard to write down the proper addons... its even written in the editor for u...

on a side note... i'm finding it slightly predictable that 95% of the finalists in the CP awards are the ones who own super computers... surely we could have a seperate category for each competition for those above a certain spec, and those below it... seems unfair to us who can't afford a Å2000 upgrade each year

it wasn´t meant to bug you in any way .. im just having a hard time because i didnt sleep and remembering all the used addons was simply impossible.

edited my post and gave your mod proper credit now  xmas_o.gif

'some uk landy'?

its really not that hard to write down the proper addons... its even written in the editor for u...

on a side note... i'm finding it slightly predictable that 95% of the finalists in the CP awards are the ones who own super computers... surely we could have a seperate category for each competition for those above a certain spec, and those below it... seems unfair to us who can't afford a Å2000 upgrade each year

Quote[/b] ]it wasn´t meant to bug you in any way .. im just having a hard time because i didnt sleep and remembering all the used addons was simply impossible.

edited my post and gave your mod proper credit now xmas_o.gif

And it's LLW-mod, not LLSW-mod.

And x-mas is over btw.

But thanks for using the LLW-mod soldiers. I like the pictures smile_o.gif

What is anti-aliasing.. or aliasing can anyone explain.. is it how you get your pics looking good smile_o.gifrock.gif

Anti-aliasing makes the jagged edges smoother. Anisotropic filtering... hmm, how to explain, removes the haze on the ground? It makes the distanced objects/textures look clearer.

I use 4X Anti-aliasing and 16X Anisotropic Filtering and I have a Radeon 9800 Pro. It causes no lag to me but I have to run the game with a 1000m view distance tounge_o.gif

If I want to make a screenshot where distance matters (like pics of the nature), then I extend the view distance to 3000m with a trigger.

Hope that helps smile_o.gif

Anti-aliasing makes the jagged edges smoother. Anisotropic filtering... hmm, how to explain, removes the haze on the ground? It makes the distanced objects/textures look clearer.

I use 4X Anti-aliasing and 16X Anisotropic Filtering and I have a Radeon 9800 Pro. It causes no lag to me but I have to run the game with a 1000m view distance tounge_o.gif

If I want to make a screenshot where distance matters (like pics of the nature), then I extend the view distance to 3000m with a trigger.

Hope that helps smile_o.gif

lol i see, look in the CP3 thred and look at my 2 lastest pics on nogova they are using 'anti-aliasing' biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

Nilz actually Fins wont ever salute with estonians.

Maybe they would, because estonians did salute with their US superiors in Iraq... maybe if the Finns would be Estonians' superiors, then they would do that? biggrin_o.gif

Anyways, OK then.

Nice shallow depth of field on the first shot, but IMO in your second shot the blur should have been the other way around.  I think a better effect on that second shot would be if the sniper were blurry and the tanks were in focus.

An unreleased Iraqi island... that I've been trying to get my hands on for months now... smile_o.gif

An unreleased Iraqi island... that I've been trying to get my hands on for months now...  smile_o.gif

I started searching and remembered the thread at opflash.org forums. It indeed is the Najaf City map by Goon. He said he may release a beta soon, so keep your finger's crossed biggrin_o.gif.