Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Where i can download this addons?

Cpt_SMagnet, supportgunner is correct, the photo is fake. This was a screenshot made in Windows Paint. Sorry you thought these are addons, I wish they were. I made this photo to illustrate the concept of a railway on Everon. However, I am in the process of creating "Everon Railways" in real life at approximately 2mm scale. I've got most of the buildings of Everon physically modeled. Right now, I'm in the process of casting duplicates. I'll start a thread sometime in the near future featuring my progress. I hope there may be some interest by forum members to see Everon recreated in miniature.

I hope there may be some interest by forum members to see Everon recreated in miniature.

Of course there is some interest! Heck, there was even a thread about ArmA-themed scale models, but I can't find it now...

@Capjerahya - I'm looking forward to seeing your project from your #1911 pics in the photo thread.

I'm glad someone is interested with my project. Though the unit from post #1911 ain't mine, it's nerv's converted unit. The black ops with skullmask in #1912 is the one I put together from arma2 and armed assault sample model. But still farm from finish. Map is not done as ground is to bright during daylight, still lacking covers and other object and I'm still working wit the 3D sight that I wanted long time ago. We already have dan's guerilla pack with 3D sight but I made my own.

I'm currently helping with nerv who had the whole Idea converting arma to arma:cwa/ofp since we have similar project in mind but mine is more on in improving and not total conversion.

Edited by Capjerahya

@Maczer Man, that speeder... Amazing work! I'm glad I finally joined the Blender side too.

Thanks Lenyoga.It should be ready to release soon enough. :)

I'm glad I finally joined the Blender side too.

Blender's paint layer system made the texturing much easier to deal with.

Even though it's not perfect in operation,there's no substitute for painting

directly onto the model.

That's true when i start making something in blender i was terrified possibilities of this program but there is so much tutorials on youtube, that even i can do something in Blender

That's true when i start making something in blender i was terrified possibilities of this program but there is so much tutorials on youtube, that even i can do something in Blender

Definitely worth it. A few 'quick' two hour modelling/texturing tutorials and you'll have the basic shortcuts and workflow, then it's so much more effective and precise than O2. I think I'll post the fusion cannon here too, that thing only took me 3 days with display animation and all.

Capjerahya - really interesting shots. Are you planning in remaking all BIS islands using community addons?

Hi Rozek, i'm curious about that grass on the island you show on the pictures...

@Prof.T:

are You launching a hype train? :p

Yup, a little steam loco for my FPW mod to be released soon (finally...). Only static, but with sound and smoke :

zcMvcjZr_o4

Only static, but with sound and smoke

Choo, choo! :) Remember that there's always AEF Train, to make the loco move!

With the new forums engine around... is the 100kb limit still enforced in the screenshots thread?

@The_Noob

Nice looking pics. So what's this ArmaDA all about?   :)

Choo, choo! :) Remember that there's always AEF Train, to make the loco move!

Oh boy... That's 11 Years ago, and i am still with OFP/Arma.

I just remembered, how long i was sitting on Treben (Demo-Island) get Lester on his nerves :D

@maczer

Armed Assault models and animations in OFP basically. It's from Nervps and all in Russian. Vegetation is Berghoff's and I added the ground textures.

Noob's photos - I wonder when we will be able to actually play with such viewdistance... This picture is my favorite - flying over an old church with mountains in background... I think I'll dust off my MS Flight Simulator disk!

@krzy

It runs playlable for me but I also didn't add any enemy ais. It's possible to push to 20000 km view distance with fwatch but I assume the peformance would be just too low. On my incomplete "america island" (512x512, whole of North America, part of Greenland and South America) it does feel much like flying a real plane with a high vd.  :)

I believe a (official/unofficial) patch for multi core support and bigger memory addressing (up to 2048 MB now) would help to improve performance.

• Like 1

@hitman1987 : your pictures made me want to reinstall ofp and give your mod a try. No regrets: so far, one of the most beautiful mod ever made for this game, the russian and us units look really amazing. Great work !

Are you planning to change all the original vehicules as well ? Add some new factions ?

5 hours ago, Fuzzmaster said:

@hitman1987 : your pictures made me want to reinstall ofp and give your mod a try. No regrets: so far, one of the most beautiful mod ever made for this game, the russian and us units look really amazing. Great work !

Are you planning to change all the original vehicules as well ? Add some new factions ?

you can download the mod in here https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=1jeG3IO2e3SW-pRh5wfRt1smugZ8ep0lc&export=download

14 hours ago, Fuzzmaster said:

Yeah, I already tried it. Definitely a nice mod.

basically there is new upcoming update but no additional info but he said that T-26 soon
[19:52]
Right after FT-1/MS-1 

and good and he will fix some bugs in the mod

• Like 1