Sign in to follow this  
kerosene

ROC mod - new release

i guess things would get very hot when the EU really stops the embargo against china so that they can deliver weapons to them

cause the usa assured the safty of taiwan as far as i know, so they'd have to help them, or? so china with european weapons against the usa, you can get three campaigns out of it if you chose the worst case, just use your imagination guys

but enough with offtopic now

i like that stuff as it has a new theme, and three campaings smile_o.gif

No one discuss the bayonet fighting?

If you want to try the bayonet fighting, you can find it in the last mission of our new campaign "The mercenaries".

smile_o.gif

Hi Andy Lee. Any chance you can make a .rar version of it? The current installer stores everything temporarily on the C drive which on my computer is very small and is my system drive with little extra space. So it always runs out of hard disk space when I try to install this pack. It would be very cool if you could release a version in .rar format. Thanks!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Thanks for the .rar version Andy! Much appreciated!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I love this mod, great work Andylee. One request I'd like to make is JAM-compatible weapons, mainly for the HD effect. I use HD in pretty much every mission I make, the firefights last longer and are much more intense. Another request I have is for another ROC vs PLA campaign. The old one is my favourite OFP campaign by far.

Thank for interesting in this mod. smile_o.gif

I did check JAM's config long time ago since I made ROC MOD 2.0, and found a lots of problem to fit it in ROC's.

Mainly problem is the AI behaviour when using the JAM's one.

Specailly the AI fighting distance, you will find the AI fire auto mode when closing combat and fire semi mode in long distance while they using the ROC's config.

I think it will close to the real human behaviour when a soldier fighting under the pressure.

At lease I did have the experience when I was in Army.

So I made a lots of changing in cfgAmmo and cfgWeapons in my config.

But the JAM's didn't do it like ROC's. That's why I didn't make my MOD to compatible with JAM's.

That's no offence to JAM's, the JAM's is a great weapon system as I rekon. biggrin_o.gif

The next campaign from us would be a Sniper training campaign or the career of soldier from trainee to retire.