Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

!!!!!!!Help!!!!!!&

however i did that and she fell into my arms and kissed me

yes i know...

after she kissed you she ran back to me, saying: I'm so sorry Nobby you ARE much better then Fenna... okay now i'll need a private moment with miss lecture tounge.gif

No nobby that was the cleaner. the REAL lecturer is now masturbating on my bed.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ Jan. 17 2002,17:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No nobby that was the cleaner. the REAL lecturer is now masturbating on my bed.<span id='postcolor'>

yup, you weren't pleasing enough for her so she starts masturbating... excuse me i have to "be" with her no...

*closes the door and loud bed creacking is heard and screams of the sexy lecturer saying: "so much better then Fenna"*

*opens nobby's door and burst into laughter.*

nobby dont try to fool me with your sounds, you cant imitate her voice very well.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ Jan. 17 2002,18:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*opens nobby's door and burst into laughter.*

nobby dont try to fool me with your sounds, you cant imitate her voice very well.<span id='postcolor'>

...no i was bussy when i got the idea to clone her for all who want her... untill you bashed in sad.gif you won't get a clone sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ Jan. 17 2002,18:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Don't need a clone ive got the real one<span id='postcolor'>

errrm Fenna... that's the vacuum cleaner tounge.gif

ahh cool statistics i loved that at college even got a merit =]]]

ahh those were the days =]]

DAMNIT i knew i shouldnt of bought the vacuum cleaner with faces on it.