Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

!!!!!!!Help!!!!!!&

Oh gawd...

new semester started today. First lecture-applied statistics. K, cool.

In comes the lecturer. She is 25, the youngest lecturer and PhD holder at the uni, and she is drop dead gorgeous!!! Very very sweet and cute face (the type that you'd like to take a bite out confused.gif ) and such a small waist...and the cutest arse ever! (the type you'd like to grab and hold confused.gif)!!!

What am I meant to do?? I'll never be able to concentrate on the course content confused.gif What can I do, oh what can I do?confused.gif

@Ex-Ronin

Seiously: Get her out of your head as fast as possible.

Wank it off, so to speak...

Otherwise, you'll be in hell untill the end of the semester.

@The Hamster

Beautiful women aren't worth the trouble, they're usually f*cked up because of their beauty, meaning they are too used to getting everything they point at from us drooling pathetic guys.

Why was that aimed at me for I have not asked for any advise sad.gif

But seriously for Ex-RoNiN just think of sick repulsive thought's that should help somewhat. I can't say I have ever had this problem or my lecturers at university have been old balding men. Hey I will swap class with you that should solve the problem.

Oh.... sad.gif ! I tell you you buddy, you are on the wrong treck!

Statistics is a terrible desasterous subject and realy terribly challenging. Over 55% of the students in semester had to retake the examen cause they failed. You better forget this lady or you gonna loose!

Of course I dont know about your studies and your university (may it be private or public). But if you are talking about statistics at university level then .... well you gonna see. Enjoy it (but you wont).

(and a girl that teaches statistics must have a hidden mental problem) wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Jan. 14 2002,12:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(and a girl that teaches statistics must have a hidden mental problem) wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL - yeah, it makes it easier to do your alternative to ignoring her: sleep with her. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OBiJuan @ Jan. 15 2002,00:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(and a girl that teaches statistics must have a hidden mental problem) wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL - yeah, it makes it easier to do your alternative to ignoring her: sleep with her.   biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Obijuan, you are intentively destroying the paedagocial message of my posting!" How rude!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Jan. 14 2002,13:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Obijuan, you are intentively destroying the paedagocial message of my posting!" How rude!!!<span id='postcolor'>

Do you mean "pedagogical" and "intentionally"?

That's a NEW ONE! ** OBiJuan falls down laughing **

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why was that aimed at me for I have not asked for any advise sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It was just a general comment related to your "no sexy women in Forum" reply...

No advice intented  tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Jan. 14 2002,22:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Naa there is a lack of sexy women here to warrant it<span id='postcolor'>

idunno avonlady is pretty hot

We had a lecturer in computer science and  the God damn sexy bitch alway's wore mini skirt's half an inch form a hair wink.gif . But the funny thing was that she would sit on her desk (facing us) and scratch her pussy while staring into space wow.gif  wow.gif .

A bit wierd but strangely arousing biggrin.gif .

She brought her cat into the lessons? Very strange, just think, all those cat hairs being sucked into puters, not good sad.gif

First of all, rest of the male population in the class has same idea.

so find the average expectation of these guys in numbers, and get standard deviation, and find your expectation in numbers. then, using SD of that population and yours, find 95% interval of you better off than the rest of population. then you know your chance is quite slim. j/k

25, phD, hot looking....all equals to one thing...possible lunatic....

definate mental problem.

i got 51% in statistics with an old, cruddy lecturer, maybe your's may have inspired me to work just that little bit more.

Ask her out... get rejected... then laughed at..

FOr the rest of the semester you'll want to keep your nose buried in your books because you won't want to have her looking at you..

Easy. *S*

It's sooooooooo easy

*ahem*

2 steps:

1: Do what Nobby does

2: say what Nobby says

Chicks will dig you

No if you'll just give me her adress, i'll err... talk with her.. yeah tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (timmy @ Jan. 14 2002,22:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Naa there is a lack of sexy women here to warrant it<span id='postcolor'>

idunno avonlady is pretty hot<span id='postcolor'>

The Avon lady has children so I think we can assume she is spoken for.

Avon is so cool, that she probably speaks for her husband! smile.gif

j/k avon. But then again, you are jewish, right?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobbie @ Jan. 15 2002,15:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's sooooooooo easy

*ahem*

2 steps:

Chicks will dig you

No if you'll just give me her adress, i'll err... talk with her.. yeah tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm most women find a person in used diapers a slight turn off.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Jan. 15 2002,22:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's sooooooooo easy

*ahem*

2 steps:

Chicks will dig you

No if you'll just give me her adress, i'll err... talk with her.. yeah tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm most women find a person in used diapers a slight turn off.<span id='postcolor'>

And that's what all men think! that's why i get all the girls! well... all the good looking ones anyway, AND Ruskie also wore the same clothes as me once and then he got one half of my girls sad.gif so, from no on I am the only 3 feet tall diaper wearing Havanna smoking Bold with beard badass around, k?

oh yeah... also don't wear the same 1337 sunglasses as me :@!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Jan. 14 2002,19:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What am I meant to do?? I'll never be able to concentrate on the course content confused.gif What can I do, oh what can I do?confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ask if you can turn on the radio, and when she says "OK", press her nipples. tounge.gif

Gorgi

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ Jan. 16 2002,13:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What am I meant to do?? I'll never be able to concentrate on the course content confused.gif What can I do, oh what can I do?confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ask if you can turn on the radio, and when she says "OK", press her nipples. tounge.gif

Gorgi<span id='postcolor'>

I did that with her and she smacked me in my face sad.gif