Sign in to follow this  
rellikki

North Vietnam units (WITHOUT SEB Nam pack)

I've searched everywhere, but I can't find any North Vietnam Army units, etc. WITHOUT SEB Nam pack II. Could you please post here a link, if there's some? Thanks to all answers!

its less than 20mb......or 56k ?

u shud get it.i just did and its awesome

Quote[/b] ]its less than 20mb......or 56k ?

Seb Nam pack is bigger than that is it not? rock.giftounge_o.gif

No there arn't any other ones, you could always use a download manager smile_o.gif

There're those JJR Vietnam Era soldiers, I'm sure you could find them at ofp.info or on this forum. CSJ Hueys, NVA Pack by Remo. Several other minor addons... but all those "alternate" addons together are even bigger download than SEBNAM Pack. rock.gif

I think I remember seeing some Vietnamese guys in one of Vilas' recent packs. It could be a slow download however, and you might need a facepack to go with them..

I know. I'm making a MOD from Vilas' addons.

I know more than you about 'em wink_o.gif But they're not good for my missions biggrin_o.gif

Ps: Thanks, Agent Smith! I'll try to look..

If i remember correct there's some loose early SEB NVA (not sure but they look like it) soldiers. let me lok them up......*searches*

found some. Remember, they are early ofp so they are not as polished and stuff (most early units got only a retexture job back then). Here's the links:

Vietcong

Vietcong 2

NVA1 and NVA2

Also there is some US 'Nam era soldiers in those lists.

As you can see they are very very early ofp addons lol. But those are the only NVA and VC units i know of that are 'loose'.

smile_o.gif