Sign in to follow this  
king homer

M1A2 SEP v.2.0

didnt USMC "borrow" M1A2 off US Army in Iraq? or was that the A1's they borrowed until they got their own? Oh well dont really matter. These puppys looks awesome! Cant wait to get my hands on them. Keep up the great work!

dont think they "borrowed" i think they just helped out when could... maybe gave 2 or 3 tanks to the marines until theres where ther. Not sure though.

Looks good but are you just going to do the M1A2 SEP? I think we also need some M1A1 HA or just the original M1A1

Sry, the M1A1 will done by USMC mod. So KH will not work on one. Also there will not further permission to modify the in future new released M1A2 SEP to a M1A1 (HA or HC) or something else.

@Fischkopp

I hate to stir up the pot and take it off topic, but if that's what the USMC mod Abrams looks like, why not release it as a separate addon. I know alot of ppl would love to have some A1 and M1 models of the Abrams.

Or they could just redo the config to call it the M1A1 and add Marine crew if it's exactly the same. No point in making two, I spose.

I know i asked this before, but its a different model now...so

Any chance of the TUSK kit?

Quote[/b] ]I hate to stir up the pot and take it off topic, but if that's what the USMC mod Abrams looks like, why not release it as a separate addon. I know alot of ppl would love to have some A1 and M1 models of the Abrams.

But that's not like a M1A1 looks like. We're working on a M1A2, which is a way different...

010525o0947o0031pj8yj.jpg

Main outer differences are the missing CITV and the different smoke dischargers. This M1A1 (FEP) also got a MCD, which seems to be covered.

Quote[/b] ]I know i asked this before, but its a different model now...so

Any chance of the TUSK kit?

I'm sorry due the lack of information and pictures found on the inet and the already to high polycount we decided against that TUSK upgrade.

Looks really nice Homer, as I already sad in the Comments of ofp.info, can't wait to blow him up with an T80 smile_o.gif

Keep it up xmas_o.gif

Proximity-fuse script for the M830A1 shell finally completed, thanks to everyone who helped with this one. I'm gonna post a video later on...

Since this topic was fading away, I would like to ask the question are you guys adding the plough? That would be awesome, it makes the tank look 10x more agressive!

piccy

I think it has been mentioned but that was long time ago...

anyway the tank looks really cooL! thumbs-up.gif

Mine plow, Realisticly they seldom see use on armor much Shorly after the first gulf war new class of EOD systems made the mine plow osolete. The Army having gotten in trouble for using mine plows against dug in enemy troops in the first gulf war durring the first ground assault.

KH whats the time table for this new tank? looks like im gonna have to do some work to make it.. err work. in Y2K3 and since my next patch is on its way im gonna hold off until this release of the tank. so i can incorperate it with little or no problem.

Heheheh, I hope FFUR don't get the same idea, but it seems they're updating the old one until the new one makes an appearance, so I don't think they'll change the release date. biggrin_o.gif

well i dont have a release date.. so its all good tounge2.gif

FFUR uses thier own scripts if im not mistakin rather then the included addon scripts, whereas i use everything the addon comes with, except for the occasional script i leave out to increase performance. so i need to wait and find out how the eventhandlers will read out and if i need any new hidden selections

Okay, here's the small video I promised. It just shows how the proximity-fuse for the M830A1 shell works.

Download

Mine plow, Realisticly they seldom see use on armor much Shorly after the first gulf war new class of EOD systems made the mine plow osolete.  The Army having gotten in trouble for using mine plows against dug in enemy troops in the first gulf war durring the first ground assault.

what trouble, I see that war almost a complete success on all aspects except the TK's smile_o.gif ,<--- that gaming wordage, Friendly Fire, and not taking Baghdad when we had the chance. I can't remeber we lost maybe 200. (Sorry if someone you know was in the war that died, just trying to make a point)

I understand about the Tusk probably having to much pollys for the weaker computers but could you possibly think about it.  Some of us have them high end computers to play these new age games.

AMD Athalon 64 Bit 3500+

1.5 GB RAM

PCI-E Radeon x800gt

Bring on any game, except BF2, horrible FPS

Current M1A2 model already has 8000 faces... with TUSK upgrade you can thing about 2000-3000 faces more, and most of the newest pc's can't handle that.

And we do not have found enough references pictures to take the TUSK upgrade into consideration.