Sign in to follow this  
king homer

M1A2 SEP v.2.0

KH I think the beast looks top shelf.

I cant wait to put some abrams love onto some commie;s

Thanks for your input Deadmeat and M9ACE. We really appreciate your help. But you have to thank Inquisitor for his outstanding work on the tanks. I'm really cheerful he's working on them.

thumbs-up.gif

hm... maybe it's time to flood King Homer and InQ with info which i have in HDD... icon_rolleyes.gif

P.S. if you realy want it, just PM me... i'll try to give you something usefull...

The tanks are almost completed (95%) and I see nothing we need to know furthermore. We're just fixing or reworking some scripts and the release is imminent.

Oh right!!!! yeah:) Can't wait for them, they are beautiful inlove.gifinlove.gif

You are welcome King Homer.  Since the release is imminent, I fell compelled to make an offer to you and Inquisitor.  

You may recall that back in the old thread that was pertinent to this subject in the ADDONS & MODS: DISCUSSION forums, which I mentioned to you a couple of the types of tracks that the M1 series rides on.  I did not mention it earlier since it is not complete but I have been working on a T158 track texture for this project (if you and Inquisitor would consider using it).  The outside track texture is nearing completion.  To be technically accurate, a friend of mine is actually doing 90% of the work as I am mostly just directing him (his Photoshop skills are much better than my own).

If you are interested, contact me via PM.  Thanks again King Homer and Inquisitor.

-M9ACE