Sign in to follow this  
drow

Drow leaving The Unsung and OFP

well folks,

for those who dont know me,

im Drow - founder of The Unsung Vietnam War Mod.

well ive decided to leave this ofp'ing behind me for now,

im re-focusing on my previous artistic goals.

Well known island maker CJ525 will be leading The Unsung mod now.

Lets all wish them the best of luck and if you can lend a hand they would really appreciate it.

Good Luck Guys!  

and good bye ofp community

Drow

Sorry to see you go. I hope at least the unsung will be able to survive the shift of power.

Do'h. sorry to see you go, but I guess its for the best?

Man i heard rumours about you leaving and now it's even true.  sad_o.gif  I'd like to say thanks for the time you took in the founding and leading of The Unsung Vietnam war mod. It definetely is the best 'Nam based OFPMOD being worked on in the community. It's really sad you are leaving OFP. I think you had a real talent from the work i saw. Well good luck with your other goals in life you decided to focus on now. I hope, and i think many players in the OFP community do, that you will reconsider some day and re-enlist for another tour in the OFPNAM scene.

*salutes*  blues.gif

Cya drow. The unsung has lost a good member smile_o.gif

What sort of artistic goals are heading off to mate?

Graphic Design? Oils? T-shirts? etc. Just out of curiosity. biggrin_o.gif

Sorry to see you go - hope the Mod doesn't die without you, as there was some amazingly killer looking stuff in there... which was probably partially if not all your fault.

What sort of artistic goals are heading off to mate?

Graphic Design? Oils? T-shirts? etc. Just out of curiosity. biggrin_o.gif

Sorry to see you go - hope the Mod doesn't die without you, as there was some amazingly killer looking stuff in there... which was probably partially if not all your fault.

Fingerpainting tounge_o.gif

The mod is not dead yet, just struggling. A few dedicated people remain but we are in desperate need of atleast one dedicated modeller and one texturer in order to finish up many 'almost done' projects.

Sad to hear this. Too many people are leaving. It's sad to see a person like Drow leave.

I hope we'll see again when OFP2 is released

Untill than, good bye man.

He'll be back  tounge_o.gif

I have seen a great increase in your maturity during your stay on these forums Drow, it is sad you see you leave smile_o.gif

Take care,

RED

Dont let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.J/K,Keep it real Drow.And I agree with RED,You will be back.They always come back.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!

I mean yes, thanks for your great time in the community, for doing so much work for us, and I'm glad to have had you with us, of course I respect your decision and it's reasonable I guess, RL has a much greater importance than this freakin' community, but hell, I'll get something to drink now! mad_o.gif

sad_o.gif

dry.gif

shifty.gif

He'll be back tounge_o.gif

Think so too wink_o.gif

smile_o.gif

PS: If not, good luck in your further life! And that you may live long!

Unsung is losing his founder and the effort that Drow has put in this mod is well know by all members of the community.

We'll miss you m8!

sad too hear that, but everyone gets back tounge_o.gif

ofp is like a magnet

Good luck in the future mate... and stop in and say 'hey' every once and a while.

well folks,

for those who dont know me,

im Drow - founder of The Unsung Vietnam War Mod.

well ive decided to leave this ofp'ing behind me for now,

im re-focusing on my previous artistic goals.

Well known island maker CJ525 will be leading The Unsung mod now.

Lets all wish them the best of luck and if you can lend a hand they would really appreciate it.

Good Luck Guys!

and good bye ofp community

Drow

This how most mods die mad_o.gif But I understand so good luck wink_o.gif

C yer drow, all the best in whatever u wish to undertake outside of ofp world.:)

And now, sure glad the Unsung mod aint dead yet. All the best, CJ525 and guys of the Unsung team, looking forward to the further contributions to the ofp community, which i am sure many appreciates! smile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Well... I haven't heard of you before, I have heard of Unsung though (dev. pics look excellent)...

Well, sad it might be, but good luck for you and remaining Unsung Mod for the future...

About "comeback"...

I can already imagine the door blowing off, smoke vanishing and Drow standing on the doorway, wearing 'Nam BDU and leather jacket, plus bandana, with a M60 in his hands... "I'm back, baby."

Salute.

(Stands and salutes)

May the road rise with you Drow. Thanks for your contribution to the mighty Unsung smile_o.gif

Cheers,

CH

im putting all my energy and time into music now

sorry fellas, i doubt i'll come back, ive been gone for a long time already,

i didnt say goodbye for 3 months after leaving because i thought i might come back some day

and ive seen so many people say good bye to yall then come back...

i might come back to say hi but i cant drain hundreds of hours of my artistic talent and creativity into this anymore.

Take care fellas

I have fought a good fight,

I have finished my course,

I have kept the faith...

2 Timothy 4:7

Always sad to see a fellow 'Nam modder go. Glad to hear that the Unsung is still active and proceeds to work on the mod that already has some great potential! You founded a great mod, and I'm glad to see it wont go in vain. smile_o.gif Hoping to see you around sometime! Have a good one mate. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]This how most mods die  mad_o.gif

This mod is not going to die!!! We won't let it!!!  blues.gif

Well once again good luck mate, wish you the best wink_o.gif

Keep in touch if you can smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]This mod is not going to die!!! We won't let it!!!

Words don't keep a mod from dying. People who physically help keep a mod from dying.

Thanks for all your hard work mate. You will be missed. Take care, follow your dreams, and seize the day!

Best regards

Zay