Sign in to follow this  
Sniper_Kyle

Ofp...dead?

OFP "supposedly" being dead is actually good for everyone, all the cheaters and hackers move on, to go onto other games with more players. It may be winding down but after 4 years can you really blame it? It will only be dead after the last MP server shuts down.

OFP is very alive, well, and has ZERO (that means 0, as in none whatsoever) competition. So... Accept the facts or shut the **** up 'n get the hell outta here. If you're stupid enough not to see the greatness of OFP, it's your loss, none else.

Placebo, please lock this stupid thread already, as it is only repeating it self again and again.

No.

Thats my answer to the topic question, not just a random no, btw tounge2.gif

I think there's no great harm to this thread, if you still play the game then it's a nice way to say "no it's not dead, because....". No need to flame the thread starter or anyone else just because you don't agree with him smile_o.gif

i guess ofp has become a kind of legend between all those other pc games, and a legend can only be killed by another one, so i am really curious about if ArmA can.

so until then ofp will survive i guess, i dunno how many breathe it has left, but on my comp there is always some space for it smile_o.gif

and it might even survive ArmA for me, if the specs are too high

i guess ofp has become a kind of legend between all those other pc games, and a legend can only be killed by another one, so i am really curious about if ArmA can.

No no, ArmA will not kill the legend because it's a modification of OFP. Lets think if OFP was CS and ArmA is CS: Source (bad example when you think of what game is best), but you will always say that the original CS is the father/mother to the modification and the CS related games that will come in the future. The original game will always be the legend because it's the first game, that made this legend.

Now, since the OFP forum and addon makers are still at large OFP can't be dead because the community still beaths life in the old OFP with it's modifications and addons. smile_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

I will NEVER uninstall OFP. I can't afford it, as my OFP cd is broken.