Sign in to follow this  
nettrucker

Seize and desist order for OFPEC really incredible

I just tried to connect myself with OFPEC and following page appeared.

Seize and Desist order

WWW.OFPEC.COM

Due to content in violation with the Internet Terrorism Act 2004:42 this Website has been confiscated by USDOALS. With multiple accounts of cyberterrorism and spreading of terrorist propaganda found in the archive known under the cover of "Mission Depot" and "Addon Depot" any use of this material is considered in violation with known law and will be punished to the lowest degree possible by law.

USDOALS have issued a federales arrest warrant for the ringleaders of this internet terrorism training facilities going under the nicknames HuBBa and N00n416. Whereabouts are currently unknown but they are considered unarmed and dangerous and is to be apprehended with a minimum of effort.

If You have any information that may lead us to capturing these infamous cyberterrorist, please do not contact our case officer April Phool at april.phool@usdoals.gov.

I can't believe that it's true. If that's just a first April joke than it's a real bad one.

rock.gif  rock.gif  rock.gif

Oh, it is... I talked to officer April Phool this evening.

I can't believe that it's true.

Neither can I. Pretty lame April Fool's joke.

lol. Yeah right mate smile_o.gif. Seems that the 'authorities' need to check their English. "Seize and Desist" should read "Cease and Desist'. biggrin_o.gif

In our country a new law has been passed that all heavy traffic such as buses and trucks are to use the opposite side of the road. biggrin_o.gif

It's not even april first for me and I spotted that a mile away tounge_o.gif