Sign in to follow this  
Akira

Pope Given Last Rites

Just came back from a short vacation on Malta. They are in absolute shock over there (quite devout Catholics).

Anyway, sad but not unexpected. While I may not have agreed with the Pope's position on anything involving sex, family values etc, I think he was one of the greatest. He worked hard to bridge the gap between the world religions and was a great pacifist.

RIP.

His good deeds (which are also debatable) are diminished by his fanatical opposition of abortion and contraception with which he made a sizeable contribution to suffering of millions of people. How in the world are people able to feel sorry for that man is beyond me! rock.gif

Remember how long the last pope who planned to allow contraception lasted.. blues.gif

His good deeds (which are also debatable) are diminished by his fanatical opposition of abortion and contraception with which he made a sizeable contribution to suffering of millions of people. How in the world are people able to feel sorry for that man is beyond me! rock.gif

ROTFL

Could you tell me what suffering you're talkin' about? Because for now the only suffering I can see is your suffering from a huge brain damage. Your and arest's stupidity is really beyond me either. And one more thing - which of his good deeds are debatable? Name just one and I'll be glad to bash you again.

ROTFL

Could you tell me what suffering you're talkin' about? Because for now the only suffering I can see is your suffering from a huge brain damage. Your and arest's stupidity is really beyond me either. And one more thing - which of his good deeds are debatable? Name just one and I'll be glad to bash you again.

For this attack on a fellow poster you get a post restriction of 48 hours.

Arguments in this thread will cease now. I will not allow any more debate in this thread.

I thought that some of you might have been decent enough to respect this without being told, but obviously I have been mistaken.

Remember how long the last pope who planned to allow contraception lasted.. blues.gif

33 days.. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they had had him killed.

ROTFL

For this attack on a fellow poster you get a post restriction of 48 hours.

I predect that this thread will be locked......... blues.gif

Perhaps it should. I was unaware that other members could be so insensitive to other members beliefs, whether they agree or not. Oh well. I expected too much from many here to be able to discuss without insults or baiting. Anonymity breeds rudeness and false courage.

Mods please lock this thread by request of original poster