Sign in to follow this  
Acecombat

Hummer and PC!

The only thing not up to scale is the TOW launcher.

But neat idea anyway , i'd kill to get such case mods biggrin_o.gif . This guy is a pro though with electronics , how he made all the customized stuff for himself buy simply buying parts and then working on them himself.

The amount of fans in the case is a bit too much dont you guys think? However my PC's been over heating these days so who am i to talk sad_o.gif .

Anyone know how to keep a CPUs temp under 50 ? Mine has recently been tagging then 60 mark when i play any game.

Water cooling, or bigger fans, and vaccuuming out the dust every now and then helps too.

Anyone know how to keep a CPUs temp under 50 ? Mine has recently been tagging then 60 mark when i play any game.

use arctic silver 3 or 5 and buy better/more air coolers if you dont have enough, at least 4-5 should be inside every modern pc imho.

another option would be moving to some colder area, like "Vostok, Antarctica". with an average temp of -25 °C you´ll never have overheating problems again  biggrin_o.gif

Water cooling, or bigger fans, and vaccuuming out the dust every now and then helps too.

Yeah i just did that last night , i was playing OFP and the temp was nearing 60 so i shut down opened the case and used the blower to dust away all the dust. Still i think the heatsink needs more cleaning it has some nasty motes of dust sitting inside i think. But i am a n00b at this i tried prying the heatsink away from the CPU but it was stuck fast , and i am afraid i might break something so io left it alone.

Still its an improvement from 60 right now its hovering around 45-50. And i also found out that my side fan (an extra i put in) isnt working crazy_o.gif . The wiring is all good i checked any ideas why it isnt working?

i tried prying the heatsink away from the CPU but it was stuck fast , and i am afraid i might break something so io left it alone.

Vids showing heatsink removal and such.....

http://www.amd.com/us-en....00.html

Googling finds stuff like that smile_o.gif

Liquid helium is the ultimate king of cooling... -268.6 C is the "maximum" temperature for it's liquid form, and it gets solid at about -272 C... Both are nearly absolute zero temp...

i tried prying the heatsink away from the CPU but it was stuck fast , and i am afraid i might break something so io left it alone.

Vids showing heatsink removal and such.....

http://www.amd.com/us-en....00.html

Googling finds stuff like that smile_o.gif

Hey thanks placebo , i googled too but i only got stupid DIY articles which didnt explain the removal process very well.

EDIT: Thats a AMD processor site with their processors heatsink , will there be differences in it with my Pentuim 4 2.4 gig one?