Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

Star Wars mod

Thx wink_o.gif In some cases yes, but most weapons will have displays instead of iron sights wink_o.gif

How about a victory class star destroyer to go with those clone wars ships? Maybe some of the more obscure fighters as well..Toscan fighter, R-41 Starchaser, Z-95 (maybe with a republic paint scheme similar to the ARC-170?), t-wing, etc....

Beyond doubt a Mod on my must download list. Your work has gone from strength to strength.

How about a victory class star destroyer to go with those clone wars ships? Maybe some of the more obscure fighters as well..Toscan fighter, R-41 Starchaser, Z-95 (maybe with a republic paint scheme similar to the ARC-170?), t-wing, etc....

You can see a victory class destroyer in the GAW BOG trailer wink_o.gif it has been done already biggrin_o.gif

First we will focus on all Ep II and Ep III related addons. After the release of Battle Of Geonosis we will focus on EP IV to Ep VI related stuff wink_o.gif

But in the Alliance Pack by Cell7 will be a Z-95 Headhunter included. More informations in our forum gawmod.proboards85.com wink_o.gif

@all: Thx yay.gif

Hmm havent heard any recent news yet on this MOD i wonder how far u guys have gotten

Hmm havent heard any recent news yet on this MOD i wonder how far u guys have gotten

Dude, I'd say this mod has gone quite far already.... biggrin_o.gif

Looking forward to this mod! thumbs-up.gif

I really hope they're making frequent backups to DVD and storing them in a safe. tounge2.gif

Ok but i havent heard any news lately about the star wars MOD i just cant wait until i get to play it smile_o.gif

i hope we hear news from it soon cuz i am looking forward to that tie pack and the clone pack at least

OMG i heard about this mod when OFP was kinda new (or some other SW mod). I though it was dead long ago. When will we be able to download some stuff and play :P

Omg this is great

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>GALAXY AT WAR</span> - <span style='color:darkgreen'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>ACACYN</span> - <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Alien VS Clone</span></span>

In our offical Galaxy At War forum i have released a video made by me called AVC. It features 19 minutes of suspense and action and contains lots of GAW addons and other cool stuff biggrin_o.gif But its not a trailer or something, its just a movie wink_o.gif

You can watch it here

GAW-Dez-3s.jpgGAW-Dez-8s.jpg

GAW-Dez-5s.jpgGAW-Dez-6s.jpg

hehe, i would need the permission of the creator of those addons. But i havent changed much. I just made a regular Alien Pretorian three times bigger (that big thing at the end) and added a shield to the back of the Predator who gets killed by the sniper in the desert. smile_o.gif

But those Clone trooper will of course be included wink_o.gif Hey also the laser problem has been fixed on ground vehicles, but you dont see much of them in the video. The red lasers by the Predator (as he has shot at the big alien) were actually shot by a AAT biggrin_o.gif

Tarik from FFUR helped me with the lasers. But unfortunately they are like round balls, stripes just arent possible. They would be too slow or fast but with smoke.

AWESOME Video.. even tho it turned out to be the wrong version.. biggrin_o.gif

Thank you smile_o.gif Now the correct version is downloadable in high quality.

looks nice, where have you been Acacyn? No one from your mod has posted anything about a release or anything of GAW, whats the mods current status?

All informations about our current status are on our forum wink_o.gif we still have to get many things done, but as everybody can see there has been much progress yay.gif

Im working on the sequel of ALIEN VS CLONE called <span style='color:grey'>ALIEN VS CLONE II VENGEANCE</span>. The release will be most propable this year, but because of the huge size of the movie i cant give any detail release date.

acaavc2_1.jpg

acaavc2_2.jpg

acaavc2_3.jpg

acaavc2_4.jpg

acaavc2_5.jpg

gawm_06_2.jpg

Because im the only active addonmaker of the GAW mod for Operation Flashpoint the release date of all already done addons will be the same as the release of AVC II.

About 1 1/2 years after we started to work on the GAW mod you will be finally able to play OFP in the great Star Wars universe.

After i have finished the movie and released the GAW mod for OFP i will leave the GALAXY AT WAR team. If OFP 2 will be a worth sequel of OFP i will continue modding, but on my own.

Hey, good to hear that you still plan on releasing addons for ofp, I thought you switched to ArmA?

Anyway, I don't mind having more scifi stuff for ofp...

yours truly,

sci-fi addict

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><a href="

" target="_blank">ALIEN VS CLONE II

VENGEANCE Trailer</a></span>

gawm_06_2.jpg

I have released the first trailer of my current movie project "ALIEN VS CLONE II - VENGEANCE". For more informations check out the official AVC II website

Don't worry about the GAW mod, it will be released for sure, but i am the only one who is still working on it and the movie has a higher priority. In addition i have other projects too. I will release the finished stuff as soon as possible. wink_o.gif Some other GAW members have switched to ArmA, but i dont like ArmA