Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

Star Wars mod

I managed to add three more gunners to the LAAT, the wings and the tail. And yes they all work.. tounge2.gif

web004qm.jpg

wow_o.gif Awesome preview video! Those animations are ultra smooth, could a swore I was watching the clone war battle sequence from ATOC! About how many soldiers will the transport be able to hold? Thanks

Thanks. According to the spec file a platoon of about 30 is usually the passenger load, but I will accommodate a cargo of 12 clone troopers.

Tried looking through a lot of the pages in this thread, but I was unable to find it so I'll just ask. Will any music from either the Star Wars' movies or some of the games be integrated with this mod? Rather how FFUR replaced some of the tracks that BIS put with custom ones (i.e. movies such as Crimson Tide, Spy Game by Hans Zimmer, Harry Gregson-Williams)? Just viewing the first trailer of your mod and the latest preview video of the LAAT, the music really gave it a great sense of atmosphere, I literally forgot I was watching something from OFP. Thanks

Yes, of course we will use Star Wars related music and we will replace the BIS music tracks with SW music wink_o.gif (From the movies , different games and self mixed tracks)

Amazing work Cell7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xmas_o.gif

Thanks Acacyn.

I have a bug with the turrets. The laser beam "zasleh" stays visible even though it's in class CfgModels > selection. Is there a way to fix it?

Thanks Acacyn.

I have a bug with the turrets. The laser beam "zasleh" stays visible even though it's in class CfgModels > selection. Is there a way to fix it?

You mean CfgModels -> sections[] ?

you're putting us on, cell7huh.gif? crazy_o.gif That was solved ages ago..but just incase.....

1.)look at the file name of your p3d. it would best to be the same as your class name:- eg, Class Cell7fighterplane, then your p3d would be Cell7fighterplane.p3d. Thus in the Cfgmodels, it would be Cell7figherplane : Plane{};

However if u have a different p3d name, its ok and will still work, but in the CfgModel part, you gotta use the p3d name instead, eg:-

3dobject is Myownnamefighter.p3d,...

Class Myownnamefighter: Plane{};

2.) If this isnt the problem, then u gotta check the selection name if it is selected or spelt properly.

3.) ensure in the cfgmodel part you did mentioned the {"zasleh"}

4.) If the zasleh is attached to a setpos gun, then u must remember to cfgmodel the gun as well.

hope it helps.

Yes, Philcommando is absolutely right wink_o.gif It works now !

Cell7, i have changed the cfgmodels classname of the gunship turret from LAAT_Turret to gunshipturret and everything works fine now!

Thx Philcommando  wink_o.gif

The Alliance pack is coming along.

web059er.th.jpg

More pics of the Millennium falcon and the other Ewing and Z95 variants will follow soon

OMGOMG! *cryinglikeacrazyone* biggrin_o.gif  tounge2.gif

Your Alliance Pack looks fantastic !!!!! The ships are great enemies for my TIEs yay.gifyay.giftounge2.gif

Because of that SSL Login Problem i have created a new forum (without any stupid SSL stuff)

please sign up there. I promise there wont be any problems wink_o.gif

<span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'>NEW GAW FORUM</span>

Thanks Fella's

WIP

Z95 Headhunter for long distance recon flights and the desert version of the E-Wing with an R2 unit. This version will be used on scouting missions.

The back drop is from the interior of the Millennium Falcon. There is still more details needed, more pics soon.

webz950iz.th.jpg

These are looking really nice. thumbs-up.gif

One little crit about the sand speeder, though. The wear on that looks a little off. The way the paint has come off in that pic, it looks less like regular wear and tear, and more like someone came along with a sharp knife and cut out chunks of paint and finish.

Basically the paint wear needs some "stuff" around the edges, whether it's rust, thinner paint from regular wear and tear, or scorch marks from blaster hits. Something along those lines. Otherwise, as said, great-looking stuff so far. smile_o.gif

Holy crap, every time I look at the progress pics I forget this is OFPR! Damn that's what I call high-res, the Star Wars MOD has come a long way in from what was presented in the original trailer. Great work!

Them's some nice models. thumbs-up.gif

But. They're a little poly-heavy, no? I mean, those ball joints on the droid must have at least 32 divisions, not to mention the little rod joints along the legs. And those pistons. And the modelled panelling on the AT-AT. And the grooves on its legs. And the insane number of divisions on the foot cylinders. crazy_o.gif