Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

Star Wars mod

As far as i know there is no addon where you can see a additional gunner. Its not possible yet

It's really looking great. thumbs-up.gif That gunship looks awesome. Until you find a way around the not seeing gunner, though, you may have to make the bubble opaque... huh.gif

Looks good. notworthy.gif

How about this then ...

add the whole clone trooper model to the gun pod proxy ?

btw ALL the SW stuff looks mint so far

That would work. A little weird when the ship is empty, but you could always make a version without the trooper for ships on the ground. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">forceHideGunner = false;

might work .. plus it says "force" in the code line

check out the commented CPP on BIS breathe site .

Thanks all.

Did'nt work. Check to see if you think this is in order.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> class LAAT_Turret: Helicopter

{

scope =1;

displayName="Gunship Turret";

picture = \C7_laat\icon;

// turr_pic

outGunnerMayFire=true;

icon="";

forceHideGunner = false;

hideProxyInCombat=1;

destrType=DestructNo;

hasDriver=0;

hasGunner=1;

hasCommander=0;

castGunnerShadow=0;

ejectDeadGunner=0;

irScanRangeMin=0;

irScanRangeMax=3000;  // 1200

irTarget=0;

maxSpeed=500;

fuelCapacity=0;

transportSoldier=1;

model=\C7_laat\Gunshipturret;

cost=150000;

weapons[]={Gunship_Turret};

magazines[]={Gunship_Turret};

side=TWest;

nameSound="GnShpBeam";

crew="SoldierWPilot";

armor=100;

armorStructural=20.000000;

soundEnviron[]={,1,1};

soundEngine[]={,1,1};

soundCrash[]={,1,1};

soundGear[]={,1,1};

transportAmmo=0;

autocenter =0;

accuracy=0.30;

threat[] = {1,1,1};

sensitivity=2;

How about this then ...

add the whole clone trooper model to the gun pod proxy ?

btw ALL the SW stuff looks mint so far

I thought about doing that if all else fails. The model can be made as a hidden selection and will only appear when the turret is entered. Only flaw with that is, only a clone can get in the turret. confused_o.gif

yep , it does limit it in that respect , but its a clone vehicle so i cant see anyone else being allowed to operate it , except jedi in extreme circumstances tounge2.gif

its about the only solution i can think of that will allow you to see the gunner ... there may be a config or scripting solution but thats not my area .

That clone gunship looks awesome, Star Wards in OFRP will definitely give the Star Wars Battlefront game a run for it's money. Already the textures are a lot sharper than Battlefront, and seeing as how it came out after OPFR there's something to be said right there. They're of course different engines altogether, but regardless seeing as how the amount of time between that's pretty amazing. Keep up the good work, everything is looking great.

he wants to wait with everything until ArmA is released, so the only active members or affiliates of the GAW Mod are :

Acacyn, Cell7, Ruppertle, Sanzinsky

Count me with you aswell biggrin_o.gif GalacticFlashpoint becomes part of Galacxy At War if you guys agree!

I think that all of us would benifit from such an joint-venture biggrin_o.gif

Great to have you onboard yay.gif so the official GALAXY AT WAR MOD TEAM (doesnt matter whether affiliate or member) is:

ACACYN

CELL7

( JANKYBALLS ?? )

( LEANBEAR ?? )

RUPPERTLE

SANZINSKY

VIPHEART

Hopefully the progress of the Mod and of the Galactic Flashpoint "expansion" (i think we could call it so, or?) and of the GAW DEMO: Battle of Geonosis will be faster now.

@ALL: Could you post a status report of your addons work?

----

<ul><span style='color:red'>Clones Pack (high-res)---------------------------------------- 63%</span> -- <span style='color:green'>Episode II-III</span>

<span style='color:red'>->Weapons Pack (high-res)---------------------------------------- 25%</span> -- <span style='color:green'>Episode I-III</span>

<span style='color:red'>Clone Support Objects (high-res)---------------------------------------- 35%</span> -- <span style='color:green'>Episode II-III</span>

Buildings:

AA-cannon bunker on Geonosis ---------------------------------------- 15% -- <span style='color:green'>Episode II (own creation)</span>

Starships:

V-19 Torrent Starfighter ---------------------------------------- 90% -- <span style='color:green'>Episode II</span>

V-21 Raptor Starfighter ---------------------------------------- 16% -- <span style='color:green'>Episode II (own creation)</span>

Geonosian Starfighter ---------------------------------------- 21% -- <span style='color:green'>Episode II-II</span>

Alpha-3 Nebulus Starfighter ---------------------------------------- 88% -- <span style='color:green'>Episode III</span>

T-2c Theta Class Shuttle ---------------------------------------- 38% -- <span style='color:green'>Episode III</span>

Slave I ---------------------------------------- 9% -- <span style='color:green'>Episode II + V</span>

Vehicles:

HAVw-A6-Juggernaut ---------------------------------------- 59% -- <span style='color:green'>Episode III</span>

Clone ISP Swamp Speeder ---------------------------------------- 6% -- <span style='color:green'>Episode III</span>

Clone BARC Speeder ---------------------------------------- 12% -- <span style='color:green'>Episode III</span>

IFT-X ---------------------------------------- 19% -- <span style='color:green'>SWBF - Ep II</span>

Characters:

Jedi-Master Yoda ---------------------------------------- 31% -- <span style='color:green'>Episode II-III</span>

Naboo Pilot Female/Male ---------------------------------------- 4% -- <span style='color:green'>Episode II</span>

Updates:

<span style='color:orange'>TIE Pack Volume II---------------------------------------- 100%</span> -- <span style='color:green'>Episode IV-VI + Extended Universe</span>

<span style='color:orange'>N-1 Naboo Starfighter ---------------------------------------- 100%</span> -- <span style='color:green'>Episode I</span>

<span style='color:orange'>Lambda Class Shuttle ---------------------------------------- 90%</span> -- <span style='color:green'>Episode V-VI</span>

<span style='color:orange'>ARC-170 Starfighter ---------------------------------------- 100%</span> -- <span style='color:green'>Episode III</span>

Clone Wars - The Renegades ---------------------------------------- 3% -- <span style='color:green'>Clone Wars Mod (for ArmA???)</span>

<span style='color:red'>red</span> - The project im working on while you are reading this :wink:

<span style='color:orange'>orange</span> - Updates of already released addons

<span style='color:green'>green</span> - The time appearance

LAST UPDATE: 15th Octobre 2005

@Raptor: LOL biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif [jetzt muss ich wohl mein Kommentar zum letzten SW Artikel bei euch löschen, he he tounge2.gif  wink_o.gif ]

Great pics of the LAAT and the Tatooine buildings.  thumbs-up.gif

never heard of galactic flashpoint before whistle.gif  tounge2.gif any pics i can see of their of your(dont know if its a one man project) work?

anyway, i will try upload some pics of the Battleship's ring

thats the only thing ive done since the last update whistle.gif  wink_o.gif

@acacyn: a little off topic but eh, do you guys of ofp.info know that there are a lot of new pictures on http://scifi.the-spectrum.org/lobby/ ?

@Sanzinsky: Yes, there is an article about it. (a long time ago released)

GALACTIC FLASHPOINT: just look some pages before this, there are a lot of pictures in this thread about the mod by vipheart tounge2.gif

Okay, here's my Status..

Clone Troopers ------------------------ 90% (Epidsode 2)

Clone Pilots ------------------------ 70% (Epidsode 2)

Rebell Pilots ------------------------ 70% (Triology)

Imperial Pilots ------------------------ 70% (Triology)

Imperial Officers ------------------------ 70% (Triology)

Tatooine ------------------------ 50%

Tatooine is quite a lot of work.. I've already done more than 150 new models to fill this nice little desert planet..

Most of the buildings are inspired by an Highres Tatooine buildings pack avaible for 3dmax. I modelled almost all of them from the scratch as they would crash OFP with their polycount instantly biggrin_o.gif Each of the models has at least 3 LOD's - yet most of them created with the DXmesh Tools included in Milkshape. I also improved some of the models from the original TatObj.pbo. Hopefully it'll be worth the work biggrin_o.gif

After that I'll focus on Naboo and Kashyyk - although this ones will become far smaller maps (thought about 128x128 or 256x256) and not such a monster like Tatooine tounge2.gif

I'll get the website for you guys done hopefully soon.

Some people have asked wether my clones are ripped Battlefront models biggrin_o.gif well, actually they ARE NOT!!!! Battlefront is far less detailed and very blurry - while i created highres textures..

Here is a short sample of my textures combined into one..

clonetex.jpg

Not bad textures. Good work smile_o.gif

I guess you are planing to use those black areas for some details, don't you?

@SpecOp9: I have organized a GAW Forum on ofp.info because it takes too many time until your website is on. And we NEEEEEEEEEEEED a "headquarter"!!!

Clone War Crisis by VipHeart is now a official campaign of the GAW Mod as like as the Battle Of Geonosis campaign.

VipHeart -> Addonmaker , GUI Designer

Sanzinsky -> Addonmaker

Ruppertle -> Addonmaker

Cell7 -> Addonmaker

Acacyn -> Addonmaker

huh.gif?huh.gif_---------_huh.gif?huh.gif?

Jankyballs -> Missionmaker ( but no news of him ) ??

SpecOp9 -> Addonmaker ( but no news of him too) ??

Wadi -> Addonmaker ( but no news of him too) ??

LeanBear -> Addonmaker , Lightsaber Combat Engine ( but no news of him too, -> very busy for a long time) ??

smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif