Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

Star Wars mod

immitate yoda nobody is going to tounge2.gif

REALLY COOL GUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote[/b] ]It sounds like it'd be hard to control in OFP's engine, though.

Nah - as the player you use a mouse-click or left-ctrl to use it.

nice one vipheart! thumbs-up.gif

somethinh else now: usually im not very demanding but eh, i want the site back up! now! tounge2.gif

While planning Tatooine i realised that it's pretty hard to find or create decent ground textures which have a real tatooine "flair"..

Now here are some landscape shots..

Gimme some feedback wether it's good this way, they maybe need less saturation or wether the colors aren't correct..

Here we go:

dxdshot1128720552.jpg

More Landscape Pics

More Landscape Pics

More Landscape Pics

More Landscape Pics

Very impressive work, definately gives off an atmosphere I pictured Tatooine in.

whoooooooo, whaaaaaaa notworthy.gif It looks just great to me. Thumbs up wink_o.gif

prety nice, tho if you play SWG you can just go to tatooine and run around for a few hours that will giv u an idea of what it looks like

prety nice, tho if you play SWG you can just go to tatooine and run around for a few hours that will giv u an idea of what it looks like

Yea but parts of SWG's tat looks nothing like it does in the movie. If your going to take that advice... go run around in the lower left side of tat.

Anyway, thoes tat pictures look really good. Areas like that, mixed with a large area thats flat with rolling sand dunes (The Dune Sea) is pretty much all you need. And well, maybe a few mountinus areas... but thats alot to cram into an OFP map.

damn that looks good.. add a few rocky mountain areas and it could be arrakis...

I think the island looks amazing.

Welcome to the party Vip wink_o.gif That stuff is looking fantastic

@Vip Heart

Have you cheaked your MP?

Great work.

Regarding your second pick. Are the LAAT a finished model. Looks like we are working on the same addon. Can you MP me a list of your finished star wars related models?

A Pic of the LAAT on Geonosis. The Island's progress is 30%.

weblaat0ad.jpg

I am using Gnat's gunship experiment technique for the turrets. It is working well except for a few bugs. The main one is the proxy cargo within a proxy cargo is not visible. Does anyone know how to make the Gunner visible?

No pm received yet sad_o.gif yeah, seems we're doing a lot of renundancy.. we definitely need to organize that biggrin_o.gif

I'll pm you..

Btw: awesome job on the gunship and it's textures!!!

@cell ... try

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">forceHideGunner = false;

might work .. plus it says "force" in the code line

check out the commented CPP on BIS breathe site .

Cool work!!!!

@VipHeart: Hey, you wanted to send me some informations about your mod.....already forgot? wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

The Geonosis Map looks very cool!!!