Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

Star Wars mod

The server is still down hornet65. Try it again later or tomorrow wink_o.gif

thats what specop said the day before yesterday tounge2.gif

rather than saying the day before yesterday why not just say tuesday?

Yea we're loaded when it comes to sounds and stuff.

Also sorry about the site folks, just give it time. Use this forum of the OFP.info forum for now, I'll see whats up with the server today smile_o.gif

Looking Great Cell7 - Definately amongst the anticipated vehicles list wink_o.gif

We already have Mace Windu, Yoda, and Plo Koon in our Jedi list thus far.

The LAAT-i is looking awesome, like all your addons Cell7!!!!!! Have you tried the scripts with the additional gunners already?

Yep, i tried the script and it works. One thing to do yet, and that is fine tune the gun position on the MF with the magic number (camsetpos), then I'll let you have a go.

Thanks for the rap tounge2.gif

Damn those look good, you are doing an awesome job on them.

the only question i have will the ai troopers automatically miss the player when they shoot at them? so it can be just like the movies tounge2.gif

OMG! Incredible LAAT! excellent addon to use with the wonderful Acacyn clones! you´re a doing a great job guys notworthy.gif

This MOD is the most expected to me for OFP thumbs-up.gif

Oh! i forgot this: will the LAAT be capable to carry a speeder bike in the back part as can be seen in the AOTC section cuts book? that could be a nice feature.

excelent Cell, as always. but, WHO IS DOING THE AT-TE?!

i thought you wanted to do it, you think that acacyn was going to create it and acacyn thinks i wanted to make it. confusing.... confused_o.gif  tounge2.gif

Question:

Does somebody know a script for heavy engine smoke if the ship gets dammaged?

First at a dammage value of 0.5 it should be white smoke (very slow fade out and it should be a very long stipe at the sky). THan if the dammage is critical ( about 0.8), he smoke should get black.

It should look like in this example, but ignore the "Dammage 0.2", it should be "Dammage 0.8"

aca_enginesmoke.jpg

Can somebody post a script which is similiar into this thread or give me a link of an addon which has that feature?

I would like to create the AT-RT but i do nothing know about the animation scripts of the legs! If its too difficult than it wouldnt be funny to me...

EDIT:

@Cell7: The height of your sig is a bit to big i think. Maybe a moderator wont like that...

Very nice feature for the ARC-170 Acacyn thumbs-up.gif

Do you have in mind to make new textures for it? current ones look a little bit bad if you´re near the ship.

Can somebody post a script which is similiar into this thread or give me a link of an addon which has that feature?

ECP and FlashFX both have damaged engine smoke scripts.

Cap.

@hmmwv: I wont make new textures for the ARC. Its the OF engine!! Maybe ArmA will use the whole quality of the textures and not make them blurred or show them with lower quality.

@C4P741N: I havnt downloaded them (the two things are very big).

To avoid hosting problems from here on, knowing some people are really concerned with the website over and over, should we switch over to OFP.info hosting? I could ask dusdand or cervo to hook us up, I know Acaycn is now a OFP.info team member so we could get some leverage there in possibly getting hosted.

I know the Unsung War mod switched over a while ago, should we do the same?

Question:

Does somebody know a script for heavy engine smoke if the ship gets dammaged?

First at a dammage value of 0.5 it should be white smoke (very slow fade out and it should be a very long stipe at the sky). THan if the dammage is critical ( about 0.8), he smoke should get black.

It should look like in this example, but ignore the "Dammage 0.2", it should be "Dammage 0.8"

img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/Acacyn/aca_enginesmoke.jpg[/img]

Don't you just do something like

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">?(getdammage _ship > 0.2):_dropColours=[lightColour];goto "smoke"

?(getdammage _ship > 0.8):_dropColours=[darkColour];goto "smoke"

You can change other drop options using this too..

Think that's what you mean

Anyway.. Looks really impressive biggrin_o.gif