Sign in to follow this  
Fab.

WWIIEC : Caen 1944

Oh thats a major blow to the gaming community, even if it is abit of late new.

3DActionPlanet does not even seem to exist anymore, so it may explain why the WWIIEC website is unreachable.

I think the old OFP @WAR site was there also and suddenly one day just disappeared. That was a good site for missions at the time.

5 Years of bullshit?

I hope its not a Nother FacePalm case like OFP2

I hope its a little pause and the mod will be realesed next Week :)

5 Years of bullshit?

I hope your post is purely humorous, because if not you simply forgot who the addon makers are.

5 Years of bullshit?

Or in other words:

"Thank you for working for years without pay to bring me a free mod. Now please accept this kick in the nuts as my way of saying thank you."

No one is paying, or getting paid for WW2EC's work, so your reference/comparison to DR makes no sense. No one ever signed a contract, and so no one is entitled to anything. Whether they release anything, and if so, when they choose to do so, is totally up to WW2EC. Demeaning posts won't change that, if anything they will make people care less.

Edited by JdB

5 Years of bullshit?

+1 Infraction for that.

In addition to that, we do not allow threads bumping just asking for news or posting nonsense as you did in the weeks before.

As an former member of ww2ec.

I think last year or so Fab has been working alone as most members has left this.

For me there was when i reached the limit of ofp whit bow guns and crew and all of this,

I have gone to Arma2 as i see this as the real Ofp2, where all of this limitations are gone.

(Most of mine ww2ec stuff will be release to this in ripmod)

But i still have a shitload of ofp stuff on my hd, thinking of release all of this, some are in Libmod some are not.

I dont have time to finish it all, but what do you all think should i just put it all up and leave the rest for the comunity.

Edited by T_Roc

Hell Ya Troc, if you aint playin with it some WW2 fan will, and OFP community smaller than it was is still alive and around, unlike some games we know.

Your beautiful work will make some new or vet OFP fan have tears.

hey question for you, are you and RIp going to or able to make rifles that are bolt action be reboltable like when you fire a shot, you would hit your mouse button again to simulate a rebolting of the rifle and then have an animation for it as well, the automatic rechambering of a round is getting old.

Hell Ya Troc, if you aint playin with it some WW2 fan will, and OFP community smaller than it was is still alive and around, unlike some games we know.

Your beautiful work will make some new or vet OFP fan have tears.

hey question for you, are you and RIp going to or able to make rifles that are bolt action be reboltable like when you fire a shot, you would hit your mouse button again to simulate a rebolting of the rifle and then have an animation for it as well, the automatic rechambering of a round is getting old.

Hi Gunther

I am thinking of to realease all of my ofp models as open source for the ofp community.

For the old reload limmit in Arma1-2 will see, working on it!

Hi Gunther

I am thinking of to realease all of my ofp models as open source for the ofp community.

For the old reload limmit in Arma1-2 will see, working on it!

I think you should release all your models:D The ones you let me beta test for ww2 were awesome and I think you would make alot of OFP players extremely happy.

Of course you should release them in one "open source" pack, i'm sure someone will take some time to finish them.

About bolt action, i think that Fab. did work on some solution.

He will release when he thinks its ready just wait.

STGN

He will release when he thinks its ready just wait.

STGN

What now? I thought he isnt working on it, and releasing it for modders out there to work with.

Sick of waiting...

not to long away just have to clean out the worst crap and make and pakage it.

What now? I thought he isnt working on it, and releasing it for modders out there to work with.

Sick of waiting...

I was talking about Caen 1944 mod not T_Roc

STGN

just release it?

putting it out there half finished it better than no putting it out at all!!!

it's more complicated. I made some buildings and objects for the mod, when i begun, i was still a noob, and the textures are not good (bad sizes etc), for now i don't have the time to modify them.

don't forget, that FAB is the only active member of the mod, and he has also a rl.

it's more complicated. I made some buildings and objects for the mod, when i begun, i was still a noob, and the textures are not good (bad sizes etc), for now i don't have the time to modify them.

don't forget, that FAB is the only active member of the mod, and he has also a rl.

I would be perfectly happy with the incomplete addons and a permission to work on them...

I would be perfectly happy with the incomplete addons and a permission to work on them...

AFAIK, Fab is only posting when he's got new things to show. That's why he sleeps well and only works on his addons when he feels to. This should be respected here, IMHO.

Yeah,I agree.I'm sure if Fab has anything to release or update us with,he will.Until then,we'll just have to find something else to do. :)