Sign in to follow this  
Fab.

WWIIEC : Caen 1944

I was thinking of just converting his mod into an existing cti like crcti.

Nothing to fancy.

I cant guaranty anything about MP compatibility, althought it might be possible to patch it later on to make it work proper... but we're not quite there yet :)

Will there be a Bolt Action animation?

most certainly yes since i'm the one that came up with it (we cooperated with libmod at some point so they got permission to use my script/anim code)

Will there be a Bolt Action animation?

I thougd that there was somewhere ingame video with Bolt Action?

Thats Cool.I saw a animation was made for ArmA,something like when the Chopper gunners or car gunners move the 50.Cal , then the gunner acually moves his hands aswell.

Thanks

Omg i check ever day for News,i wish i knew how much of the mod is done in percent %

Percentages are worthless. A mod might be done for 90%, but the remaining 10% can take a week, but also 6 months. It's "done when it's done" ;)

Percentages are worthless. A mod might be done for 90%, but the remaining 10% can take a week, but also 6 months. It's "done when it's done" ;)

Indeed.

I've been working on the UI lately. Actually redid the whole thing. Will post some screenshots sometime soon.

Thank you all for your support,

Fab

Good looking addon. Indeed. WWII in Operation Flash Point? Strange idea, but WORKING idea and that's all what it needs.

A serious question,Armor penetration?Ofp stock or somthing new,Mg Tripod ?And Artillery?

Thanks!

Edited by Mi6k.Ghulham
Old comment had basicly nothing withe mod...lol

wow fantasic work so far cannot wait for the release i will wait for this mod (im still waiting for the star wars mod lmao XD!!!!)

and alot of people metioning ofp2 i have played it and its a pretty game and great to play but lack of mission editor it just does not feel like a ofp game to me but im way of subject now where is the disscussion for ofp2 btw?? got sum ranting to do lol

OFP2 really has its mission editor. But the problem of this game is not the mission editor itself. There are only 64 units allowed in the map of OFP2 compared with hundreds or even thousands of soldiers in OFP1 or ARMA. Too poor!

Why are you discussing OFP2 here? Total irrelevant, take it to off topic.

STGN

sorry didnt mean to start disscussing ofp2 my bad

anyway great progress on zee mod cant wait to play around with it soon (is there a beta at all just wondering)

I guess you guys are quite busy?

Some new screens maybe?

Or Something :(

And a beta would be nice.

Cheers!

Edited by Mi6k.Ghulham

I think so yes, the WW2EC forum is dead and no news from the team since august.

it's sad, that mod looked really promising.

I have no idea what happened to our forums, anyway, I believe Fab is still around, somewhere, so the mod might continue; although there havent been any major things AFAIK recently. :-/

Whatever the case may be, this one mod is one reason to keep my OFP copy by me at all times ;)

I hope to hear news soon.

I noticed this while googling around :

http://www.quaddicted.com/quake-nostalgia/planetquake-being-stabbed-to-death-by-ign/

IGN, the (bastard) mother company of all Planet*-sites, Gamespy et cetera has decided to pull the plug on their free hosting.

While it is a many months old new, WWIIEC was a hosted website of 3DActionPlanet, owned by Gamespy, owned themselves by IGN.

3DActionPlanet does not even seem to exist anymore, so it may explain why the WWIIEC website is unreachable.