Sign in to follow this  
Black Op

monkey, ruskie and other dod fans

manual released :O 2.0 will be here very soon  wow.gif , within the next week smile.gif

find it here

did you go to the friday nights B2.0 party on IRC? they would give out links where you can download B2.0 before the masses. I was there almost all night....nothing sad.gif well, maybe this week...when looking at the site, it HAS to be this week smile.gif cant wait! MG42, MG34, .30...o brother!! wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Propain @ Jan. 14 2002,15:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">did you go to the friday nights B2.0 party on IRC? they would give out links where you can download B2.0 before the masses. I was there almost all night....nothing sad.gif well, maybe this week...when looking at the site, it HAS to be this week smile.gif cant wait! MG42, MG34, .30...o brother!!  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Sorry but the IRC party is the night before the release so it must not have been last friday tounge.gif

hmmm...im pretty sure it was last friday though (as i was there)...ah well, never mind.

anyways, check it out!! its the Forum Fighters preview of B2.0!! they explain all the new stuff and it ROX!! spawncampers go to prison (for real!!) and aiming while running is almost impossible!!! hooorraaaaaaayy for dod!!!

Forum Fighters B2.0 preview

i downloaded a previw video of the new weapons smile.gif

they are sweeeeet!! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (timmy @ Jan. 14 2002,23:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">where can you download it from<span id='postcolor'>

download the preview here

ftp://ftp.thekillinggrounds.com/dod2wep.zip

DoD r00lz! Too bad I got tired of all the lame ass kiddies, spawnwhores, ramborushers and quakers. Haven't been playing DoD lately, I bet my l33t fr4ggin' sk1llz are long gone... sad.gif

Beta 2 will save us, praise beta 2!