Sign in to follow this  
Nobbie

What's the most relaxing place in your house?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">He hates you so much that he'll probably ban you again.<span id='postcolor'>

*cries*

Noone understands me sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobbie @ Jan. 15 2002,16:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">respect my authority!<span id='postcolor'>

Sorry Cartman.........

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Placebo hates me<span id='postcolor'>

How could I hate you already? I don't know you yet wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 15 2002,18:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*cough*close this thread*cough* biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'm starting to hardly dislike you sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobbie @ Jan. 15 2002,19:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*cough*close this thread*cough* biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'm starting to hardly dislike you sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Now don't do that, I don't like it when people dislike me.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 15 2002,18:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*cough*close this thread*cough* biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'm starting to hardly dislike you sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Now don't do that, I don't like it when people dislike me.<span id='postcolor'>

then stop demanding Placebo to delete this thread sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 15 2002,18:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Okey placebo don't delete this.<span id='postcolor'>

YAY, you're of my "people i hardly dislike" list biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 15 2002,16:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Okey placebo delete this thread.<span id='postcolor'>

Hey if we rearrange his quote slightly it seems to read:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Jan. 15 2002,22:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Okey placebo delete this thread.<span id='postcolor'>

Hey if we rearrange his quote slightly it seems to read:<span id='postcolor'>

cry_smile.gif

The only silent and quiet place in my place is the toilet, although i can really relax in the tub... decisions decisions...

Oooo, I love that fungus...

Oh my, is it not changing colors now! wink.gif

I forgot all about this poll

well spank my monkeh!

let's see if all the people still only can relax in bed... as i said my bed is a busy place wink.giftounge.gif :O

yes , busy place wiht your hand wich keeps moving tounge.gifbiggrin.giftounge.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Feb. 26 2002,22:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yes , busy place wiht your hand wich keeps moving  tounge.gif  biggrin.gif  tounge.gif  biggrin.gif    smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

nah but i can imagine you have to do that with those ugly and smelly french chicks in your neighborehood wow.gifwink.gif

UGLY AND SMELLY confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif? do you want me to lend you my little sister during a week-end confused.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Feb. 26 2002,22:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">UGLY AND SMELLY confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif? do you want me to lend you my little sister during a week-end confused.gif  tounge.gif  tounge.gif  tounge.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

My little sister is also smelly and ugly, i must admitt that but as long as she isn't french i don't care tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ Feb. 26 2002,23:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">stop spamming. mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Did you know that that's spam wink.gif ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 26 2002,21:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did you know that that's spam wink.gif ?<span id='postcolor'>

Yes. biggrin.gif

could somebody host a pic of my sister , and you'll see that she isn't ugly and smelly

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Feb. 26 2002,21:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">could somebody host a pic of my sister , and you'll see that she isn't ugly and smelly<span id='postcolor'>

I would post it but i'm afraid she's too ugly. biggrin.gif