Sign in to follow this  
jens198

No wound/hit effect. How to?

Hi,

I want my ammo not to cause the usual blood-effect when it hits the other guys. Seems like I can't control it via the hit-value in the cfgammo. Is this possible?

Jens

No ideas anyone. I want to fire my rifles blank ammo (for my MILES systen). So, if the bad guys got hit and you see the usual red blood cloud, it looks kinda stupid. Do I have to tweak the config of the soldiers or the weapons/ammo?

Jens

the bullets shall not injure the good and bad guy? just set hit and indirecthit to zero... wink_o.gif

the bullets shall not injure the good and bad guy? just set hit and indirecthit to zero... wink_o.gif

Yes, nobody should be harmed and with the current config (see below) nobody takes any permanent dammage biggrin_o.gif

But the problem is, that then one of the soldiers is hit a little cloudlet of blood appears, which looks kinda stupid as I want to simulate blank rounds.

Jens

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class CfgAmmo

{

class Default {};

class BulletSingle : Default {};

class BulletBurst: BulletSingle {};

class BulletFullAuto: BulletBurst {};

class MILES_Bullet : BulletSingle

{

hit=0.0;indirectHit=0.00;indirectHitRange=0.0;

tracerColor[]= {0, 0, 0, 0};

tracerColorR[]= {0, 0, 0, 0};

soundHitMan1[]={"\T9988_WP\sound\blankhitman.wav",0.512589,1};

hitMan[]={"soundHitMan1",1};

};

};

blank bullets? for things like knife attacks or so? hm, then i'd delete the bullet...

therefore you have to add a EH to a soldier, so you can't config it "in" the weapon.