Sign in to follow this  
Drongo69

Dynamic Campaigns

In the DMA-DynawarEast or  DMA-DynawarWest missions, there is something that could be interesting for you if you are looking for more armor in the battlefield.

When you are in the base, look for the special forces soldier (blackops or spetsnaz) instead of the officer that normally gives you missions.

The special force soldier can give you a very special kind of mission that will feature several armored vehicles.

Thanks Sanctuary for pointing me to this.

I'll try it out.

PS. Speaking of special/free missions:

In the bleed for oil dynamic mission the mission for the SAS officer is always the same. And it happens always at the same spot on the map. Is that intended to take place like this or am I missing something?

In the templates and included DynaWar missions, the "free/special mission" is not located on a specific location, but will happen where you want it to happen (click on the map where you want)

The Bleed for Oil is mostly based on the templates, but i don't know what Honchoblack (the author) has changed in there, and i am not sure it is based on the latest version of the template, and so i don't know why the SAS soldier give you a free mission in a specific location.

Unfortunately, Honchoblack is missing, last i heard from him, he was supposed to come back in the second half of May, but since that i have no more news.

As for now, only him has the answer on this problem.

Quote[/b] ]PS. Speaking of special/free missions:

In the bleed for oil dynamic mission the mission for the SAS officer is always the same. And it happens always at the same spot on the map. Is that intended to take place like this or am I missing something?

After you select the battle orientation (north vs. south or east vs. west) a note in the left top corner instructs you to choose your battlegrounds on the map.

Best is to turn into map view once you asked the SAS for a speciall mission, look for a suitable place where you would like to fight, wait for the battle direction dialog, then click on your desired fightinggrounds once. You will be flown and paradropped at that location. Use action menu once you earned enough value points to be flown back to base. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]PS. Speaking of special/free missions:

After you select the battle orientation (north vs. south or east vs. west) a note in the left top corner instructs you to choose your battlegrounds on the map.  

Best is to turn into map view once you asked the SAS for a speciall mission, look for a suitable place where you would like to fight, wait for the battle direction dialog, then click on your desired fightinggrounds once.  You will be flown and paradropped at that location.  Use action menu once you earned enough value points to be flown back to base. wink_o.gif

Ok I see now how it works.

Because of the red square beeing always on the same spot on the very south of the island I thought I had to paradrop always in the same spot. Didn't realize that I can choose the location of the battle.

In the templates and included DynaWar missions, the "free/special mission" is not located on a specific location, but will happen where you want it to happen (click on the map where you want)

The Bleed for Oil is mostly based on the templates, but i don't know what Honchoblack (the author) has changed in there, and i am not sure it is based on the latest version of the template, and so i don't know why the SAS soldier give you a free mission in a specific location.

Unfortunately, Honchoblack is missing, last i heard from him, he was supposed to come back in the second half of May, but since that i have no more news.

As for now, only him has the answer on this problem.

Played a Dynawar mission and really there is a lot going on in it!

Gives you a real feeling of a war, non-stop shooting!

The only thing I miss is that I cannot command the armoured units by myself.