Sign in to follow this  
Brentk

WHERE IS MY JACKET???

HAS ANYONE seen my jacket? I need some insights here, any help u offer is well appreciated, my jacked it out there somewhere...all alone, wet, cold, and shivering. Help a guy out and find my jacket!!!!!

P.S. his name is Hammy, dont yell at him or he will get mad

I know who stole your jacket, its the same mofo who took mine and I know cuz I saw him running from my house with my jacket and hubcaps from my El Camino. This is what he looks like Row005.jpg

If anybody see this man he goes by the alias "Washington, Denzel" and he is wanted for petty theft. As far as we know he has stole my jacket and Brent's. WE CAN NOT ALLOW THIS MADNESS TO GO ON ANY LONGER

well this 'denzel washington' character had better cough it up, anyone else have any clues or pics?

jacket.jpg

My name is Pepe.. I have conquered your jacket in the name of spain.

hmmm pepe might think that's mine, but i only had one pocket on it, any other ideas or pics? i really need that jacket, or atleast need to know he's in a safe place

Alright. I have Hammy If you ever want to see it again I request 500,000 US Dollars in unmarked bills. I also require 3 of my comrades to be released from prison, transportation to Washington Dulles International Airport, and a carton of tangerines.

Here is a picture of your jacket:

jacket.jpg

If I do not recieve my demands in 12 hrs I will proceed to spill red wine on it and rub soil into the seams.

never fear, for I have slain the evil jacket stealing residuum. However, your jacket is being sent back to you via US postal system. might want to wash out the anthrax stains before wearing it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">never fear, for I have slain the evil jacket stealing residuum.  However, your jacket is being sent back to you via US postal system.  might want to wash out the anthrax stains before wearing it<span id='postcolor'>

braveheart.jpg

They may take our Jackets but they will never take OUR FREEDOM!!

I DONT HAVE MY JACKET BACK YET. WHERE IS IT?

Its at my house in the basement. We're burning it tomorrow, you have ten minutes to pick it up.....

lol couldnt help but laugh when I saw "pepe"

What with my dogs name being pepe biggrin.gif

And no i did not name him!

Well i got it back via Fedex. All was great. Me and Hammy wear together again. But then, the unexpectable happened. Someone TOOK MY JACKET AGAIN. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Here's your jacket...

/Me hands Brentk his jacket....

Now I'll close this thread so you don't lose it again, and you won't lose it again will you? Because we certainly won't be hearing anymore about lost jackets on here smile.gif