Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

Operation Gulf War Crisis

BTW; one suggestion: who ever is continueing the work from here could ask from HYK if he can use the grea 6-color desert pattern that HYK has.

Nope got my own cammo textures made from my uniforms I wore durring that war, thank you... Why does everything have to be HYK?

Nope got my own cammo textures made from my uniforms I wore durring that war, thank you...  Why does everything have to be HYK?

smile_o.gif

Could someone post that patch again? That old links doesn't work anymore.

Nope got my own cammo textures made from my uniforms I wore durring that war, thank you...  Why does everything have to be HYK?

I didn't ment to attack on you... biggrin_o.gif I just think that (currently, haven't seen yours) HYK's textures are the best OFP 6-color desert textures... smile_o.gif And you know, the "hated" word in OFP modding: standardazition... wink_o.gif (joke)

Some replacement stuff for developers. Use them...or don't! wink_o.gif

Thanks for hosting Reven.

Data Replacements.zip

Textures to replace the existing ones in /Dta/HWTL/Data.pbo

DS_AGS.pbo

Modified Agent Smith pack for OPGWC. Needs cfgMaterials added to bring it in line with the current AGS release.

ds_obj.pbo

Main island objects pbo for OPGWC. Largely finished, but some work here and there to be done.

Litex.pbo

Land textures for the two islands

OPGWC_IraqiAirbase

Island pbo, flat with huge (unfinished) Airbase.

OPGWC_IraqiMountains

Island pbo, with mountains, plains and two bases.

OPGWC_Lirrtex

Runway/taxiway textures for islands.

Markers

Markers for some object for use in the Mission editor.

Quotes

Enough tasty quotes to replace all the ones in /Bin/Stringtable.csv. Some make for very interesting reading with hindsight.

I've reserted theses back itno the mod over the weekend, no back to work on the modles and such, reather intersting things happen in MP with this that need to addressed.

Sorry wasting time posting screens robs time from actually working on the mod, cool your heals. Any progreass will be shown on the old OGWC site..

Are the "BIS reskins" being kept?

I downloaded it and was instantly taken back to 2002.

WHen a group works on a mod for sometime, I realize things can get dated but it was quite a far bit behind.

Just got around to downloading this mod yesterday, and it is excellent...so much potential for excellent missions. Damn shame it had to stop. The m16 and desert-camo m4 (!) are excellent, along with many other weapons. A lot of this stuff is very cool and is of quality, and has tons of potential for missions.

Maybe I can take some of the working units to a different island and make some missions.

i like the explosion effect most, with flying metal parts that can hit and kill you smile_o.gif

Hi guys, I have been waiting for this mod for a very long time and the pics promises to be awesome.

The problem is that is can’t download the mod.

Every time I try I get “Unexpected Server response…”

The link is :

ftp://www.gamezone.cz/ofpd/mods/opgwcbeta.zip

If anyone have a permanent link please

That link works fine for me confused_o.gif

Try this.

Also, don't use a downloadmanager when downloading whistle.gif

Thanks for the link.

Emailing ADSL friend ASAP.

hope this one works. whistle.gif

Is their still a patch available for OPGWC ?

I'm only finding dead links sad_o.gif

help.gif

This thread will probably be locked due to the rule of don't dig up old threads, but you'll want to look here, Mr Mayhem:

Operation Gulf War Crisis Public Beta Release

EDIT: Crap, those links are hosed too...Oh well, I tried... biggrin_o.gif

Keep in mind this isn't a beta or alpha of our work. It's simply what was finished before our mod died. The release of the work was intended for addons makers and mods to finish and modify for their own use. This was never meant for playablity or for use in missions so don't be disappointed if you where expecting a playable product.

Edit:

If you really want our work for editing purposes or for your mod, I'll upload if you can give me an ftp