"Hurry up, the boss is in a bad mood"

HBT-DynamicAfghanistan58.jpg

"I know i parked them here"

HBT-DynamicAfghanistan61.jpg

"Where are they?"

HBT-DynamicAfghanistan62.jpg

No comment

HBT-DynamicAfghanistan63.jpg

"Dynamic Afghansitan",Catshit Afghanistan Revisited,GMER1.1,laservdv20,hiluxmg,llaumax

Well im back to work tomorrow so the rebels are now in the very capable hands of Rabbit (he picked up on the finer points of texturing in o2 pretty quickly wink_o.gif ). He's just sorting out the civie legs and a few other things, then I just need to correct my config before release smile_o.gif

Got a few more bugs to report , first up my stupid CO is a real slacker he wanders off the office many times (ive seen him do this before but atleast before he used to immediately duck back in whenever he saw me coming for the office) but this time i'm afraid i am gonna have to report him to you and the russian high command biggrin_o.gif

dumbco3fh.jpg

CO bunking his duties whilst enjoying himself on top of a BMP

Second , the whole REST the troops thingy has a catch , a bloody annoying on at that , whenever i rest my troops and go back for another mission , my whole weaponry reloads to a pre-designated one and this pisses me off royally because i always take time equipping myself and my team with the right weapons , but this bug takes them all away and replaces them with others EVERYTIME so i have to change it back EVERYTIME , this is time consuming plz do something about it.

Munk -

Good News! thanks for informing, cant wait for the real deal smile_o.gif

Acecombat -

i just worked the sqs file, to do almost that what you want, i changed it, so that you can take any

weapon and keep it, even if you do a rearm, or rest smile_o.gif

as for the rest of the squad, i can tell you so far, if you loose a squad member, he will have the default

loadout, but i guess i can change it, that if the squad member is alive, he wont respawn, thus keeping

his weapon loadout wink_o.gif

for now can also asign a single weapon, without ammo to the squad, after every squad member has

his weapon, choose rearm, and all squadmembers will be fully rearmed, with the weapon they carry,

but once you rest, all squad members have the default loadout

as far as the CO is concerned, Report him immidatly, he has no right to run around the base, it is strictly forbidden for him biggrin_o.gif

he has a disableai move on him, so i wonder where he gets his brains, on the other side he doesnt look to smart on the bmp biggrin_o.gif

Honcho,

that story made me laugh. biggrin_o.gif Nice one.

Everything is tiptop , though slight lag is there when things are being spawned as you said , its not much and i CAN live with it , since its part & parcel of the games/scripts design its bound to happen nothing you can do.

EDIT:

http://img239.exs.cx/img239/5248/ecptrouble11fw.jpg

That code error popped up more then a few times , any ideas whats it about?

Acecombat -

do you remember on what kind of mission this error code popped up?

i guess it must have been a patrol mission, just want to make shure

HawkinsDaFin -

biggrin_o.gif

In that pic YES , thats a patrol mission but i think i can recall this error poppuing up on other missions as well which werent patrol ones.

guys i wonder if you can add voice sounds to the CO when he gives you a mission because the text's just flash fast and i barely manage to read them tounge_o.gif

Sbua -

would like to see the conversion wink_o.gif and my pictures are always unedited too, i believe in the Dogma of OFP Combat Photography biggrin_o.gif , consult this thread, to learn about it

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....l=dogma

you can host files here:

http://www.yousendit.com/

http://rapidshare.de/

Commando84 -

its one of the things pending, but not very high on the to-do list, new random events, smoother gameplay, those are the points of the most interest at the moment wink_o.gif

i reworked more of the code, to make it almost lagfree, it will be up in a couple of days, i will match it with the release of the updated GMER 1.2, which will then be needed to play the mission smile_o.gif

also implemented are the ORCS rpg7 pack 3.0, which is new, it will also be needed for "Dynamic Afghansitan version 1.3"

the orcs pack (as always tounge_o.gif ) is downward compatible to the previous rgp pack, so you can play old versions of "Dynamic Afghanistan" with it too, as the GMER 1.2 will be, the orcs rpg7 pack 3.0 is available here:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=45787

smile_o.gif

Sbua -

you forgot to list bas_soar185, and editorupdate 102, the mission wont start, and i get straight to my outro lose movie sad_o.gif

you should have changed the plane accordingly biggrin_o.gif

i played into it, and i must say, that lasers us weapons are missing, its a shame, paying with high quality units, but holding such ugly weapons in the hands, and i guess the soar is a relict from prior tests, that should be deleted out of the mission sqm, prior to saving it to single mission wink_o.gif

I have not tried this campaign yet but ill download it when Im on my ofp computer. I made an Afghanstan dynamic mission myself. It worked fairly well. It had random events airstrikes, ammo drops, and medivacs. But mine was no where as big and as well made as yours appears to be. unclesam.gif

BAS_SOAR185 is a 160th SOAR pilots addon and it's needed for the Littlebirds. The most up-to-date version is included in BAS Blackhawks 1.0 (download here!). smile_o.gif

AG_Smith -

how is the work progressing on Afghanistan Revisited?

HBT-DynamicAfghanistan37.jpg

HBT-DynamicAfghanistan35.jpg

HBT-DynamicAfghanistan34.jpg

HBT-DynamicAfghanistan32.jpg

HBT-DynamicAfghanistan51.jpg

HBT-DynamicAfghanistan40.jpg

oyman -

Congratulation biggrin_o.gif

you are the first one to have completed the version 1.2, it is quite a good job, i have never finished

the mission since version 1.0, since i am lacking the time, because i rather work the mission wink_o.gif

Munk was the first, to beat version 1.1, so you just entered the Dynamic Aghanistan Mission Hall of Fame,

with your completion of version 1.2

but only 3 t55s, you could have helped your squad some more biggrin_o.gif

AG_Smith -

It's progressing.... slowly, but constantly.... smile_o.gif

On a downside... I'm about to make some modifications to the city of Khandahar, bascially replace a number of smaller buildings with smaller number of larger low-poly buildings. This should help a bit with the lag around the place. The streets layout will remain the same, but some buildings will have to be moved around. I'm not sure if this mission uses that place for any events, so I hope you're not gonna have to make any changes because of that. Sorry. sad_o.gif

There'll also be a couple of smaller changes to other towns, that I have to make in order to incorporate the new objects, but nothing biggie. I'm only trying to place these new buildings and bazaars in the spots where other building used to be in previous version.

So much for the news at the moment... wink_o.gif

Now I guess I should stop squatting on the forum and go work on the island a bit. biggrin_o.gif

Munk - tounge_o.gif

ag_smith -

good news, the changes sound great, dont worry, its in the principle of the dynamic missions

to adapt fast to any new island, or updates to islands, so no worries, go crazy, i will adapt any

changes with pleasure wink_o.gif

keep up the good work smile_o.gif

and on the side note, Dynamic Aghanistan uses "every" city of yours and catshits island biggrin_o.gif

fooling around with the CO tounge_o.gif

HBT-SanctuaryLeananim8.jpg

HBT-SanctuaryLeananim6.jpg

HBT-SanctuaryLeananim7.jpg

Sanctuarys Lean Animation

AG_Smith -

It's progressing.... slowly, but constantly.... smile_o.gif

On a downside... I'm about to make some modifications to the city of Khandahar, bascially replace a number of smaller buildings with smaller number of larger low-poly buildings. This should help a bit with the lag around the place. The streets layout will remain the same, but some buildings will have to be moved around. I'm not sure if this mission uses that place for any events, so I hope you're not gonna have to make any changes because of that. Sorry. sad_o.gif

There'll also be a couple of smaller changes to other towns, that I have to make in order to incorporate the new objects, but nothing biggie. I'm only trying to place these new buildings and bazaars in the spots where other building used to be in previous version.

So much for the news at the moment...  wink_o.gif

Now I guess I should stop squatting on the forum and go work on the island a bit. biggrin_o.gif

Could you give me a headsup and maybe arrange to send the island to me ahead of time so i can update Convoy Security?

I could even mirror the file for you at the Pub.

but only 3 t55s, you could have helped your squad some more biggrin_o.gif

meh, I could of got atleast 6 more but the rpg's dont seem to go farther than 600 meters, they explode in mid air sad_o.gif

wink_o.gif

Munk and Oyman -

Soldiers step forward, to claim your reward, for being the first liberators of the version 1.1 and 1.2 of

Dynamic Afghanistan you entered the hall of fame, collect your reward in the first post of this thread wink_o.gif

and you are entiteld to a prerelease version of the coming update smile_o.gif

Well Done Soldiers!!!