honchoblack

Dynamic Afghanistan

Soo... smile_o.gif

A hint about what's to come :

Those who direct their regards to the eye candy subject will be able to find a better view of the big picture.

damn you and your hints mad_o.gif

tounge2.gif

Nice one Munk, I tested the bird and I am very pleased with it, exactly the kind of insertion helicopter I was looking for wink_o.gif

I would like to tell you more, but the Dynamic Mission Alliance decided to hold back information untill the "ultimate release of the things to come" smile_o.gif

All Dynamic Afghanistan missions are about done , just some minor work on the "other" stuff is needed and we will share it with the public.

But it will be worth the wait, just a little bit longer and all will be revealed wink_o.gif

Oh and I have a question for you honcho regarding the current DynAfghan. Are the villages etc meant to be heavily populated with civilians? I have only seen 1 civ running around a village ever.

since you ask so nice, hope Tacrod and Sanctuary wont see it wink_o.gif

The OPFOR

DMALIBYA1.jpg

The Good Guys

Bleed1.jpg

Yes, those are GMER 1.2 wink_o.gif

About the missing civilians in your DA mission, are you certain that you have version 1.2b? Normaly there should be running around quite a few.

Hmm yes I do have that version. Its a very empty place for me! Are the civs part of the jjr_rebels.pbo? My version of that file (it was the one linked on the 1st page) is 6,259KB

Also - is there a difference between saving a game at the table and choosing to rest?

The spawning of the civilians is linked to missions that occur in the proximity of cities/villages. No civilians are on the map without a mission in progress.

The difference between "save" and "rest" is, that "save" saves the game, whereas "rest" lets the time flow by and changes the weather and resupplies your troops wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]The spawning of the civilians is linked to missions that occur in the proximity of cities/villages.  No civilians are on the map without a mission in progress.

Hmm I have no civs even during missions. Is this compatible with the latest version of ECP?

Quote[/b] ]The difference between "save" and "rest" is, that "save" saves the game, whereas "rest" lets the time flow by and changes the weather and resupplies your troops

Hehe I did gather that at first - its just when i  choose rest it also says "Updating Retry Position".

P.S. you can give a hint as to how much longer we have to wait for this amazing update right?  wink_o.gif  wink_o.gif  wink_o.gif

The version 1.2b should be compatible to the latest ECP version, and the updated one will be completly (as far as I tested it)

It says "Updating Retry Position", because it saves the game too, I forgot to list it in my previous answer, and further the blackout is used, to reset the mission to the basis (deleting all unused units, and the fallen ones)

PS:Soon nener.gif

Ah ok cool - so I don't need to manually save when using Rest.

Am I meant to not have replacement machinary after crashing choppers etc?

Quote[/b] ]so I don't need to manually save when using Rest.

Nope

Quote[/b] ]Am I meant to not have replacement machinary after crashing choppers etc?

as far as I can remember, not in version 1.2b, but you wont have any vehicle shortage after the next update wink_o.gif

Soon = In a linear conception of time, the future is the portion of the timeline that is still to occur, i.e. the place in space-time where lie all events that still have not occurred. In this sense the future is opposed to the past (the set of moments and events that have already occurred) and the present (the set of events that are occurring now). Soon is the time needed to get from the present into the future, to make it the past wink_o.gif

let the man get back to work and finish this beast!

ps. honcho if you are reading this you kill 1 kitten every letter! so get to work!!! nener.gif

Honcho... probably you already know this...

but your mission...

is PERFECT!!!! I am speechless everytime I play it notworthy.gif

Thanks mate!!