honchoblack

Dynamic Afghanistan

Ahh thank you. I've been putting it in campaigns folder cause its a campaign then when i think about it i remember reading it was a 1 mission campaign

/cry

I want my new version...with all of these fixes...and then the version for the United States troosp...

banghead.gif

Just need the new wound textures...

Just need the new wound textures...

*excuse not valid enough....activating machine guns...RATTTTTTTATATATATATATATATATATATATATTATATTATATTATATATTAATAATATTATATATAT.

have a nice day.. wink_o.gif

Its not an excuse anymore... whistle.gif

Would it be possible to create a plain BIS one? As i'd like to convert it to addons i'd like to use smile_o.gif And ive seen a multiplayer version somewhere?

I havnt checked through the whole of the thread, so dont flame me smile_o.gif Actually, do for that reason! icon_rolleyes.gif

Sanctuary is working on a no-addon BIS template. It has some new mission types.

More info here.

btw now when the new jjr rebels are out , when will the update mission / s be released? biggrin_o.gif

wanna see the new stuff and also maybe do some modding of my own for myself maybe tounge2.gif

Didnt he tell you? Its cancelled along with GMER.

tounge2.gif

Soon all will be revealed

Soon you will understand the delay

Soon it will worth the wait

Wow.. You use Soon™ like at work, where we say Tommorrow® (and Tommorrow II®...  III)

tounge2.gif

Good to hear, love the campaign.

I am a little confused. Am I right in thinking that the latest available Dynamic Afghanistan is 1.2b? Whats this upcoming version going to include?

Cheers

I am a little confused. Am I right in thinking that the latest available Dynamic Afghanistan is 1.2b? Whats this upcoming version going to include?

Cheers

puppies!

Let's not spoil a fine concept and popular thread with spamming and incessant bumping, we know they're working on a new version, we know they'll release it as soon as they feel it's ready, accept that and wait patiently please smile_o.gif

Sorry - I was only asking what was going to be different with the upcoming version.

You should listen Placebo , he know already this trick with the ArmA informations he gives bit by bit wink_o.gif

Sometime it is good to keep the surprise intact , and that's our choice with our projects soon to be released smile_o.gif

hehe fair enough I see what you mean

Any hints for an ETA though  wink_o.gif  wink_o.gif  wink_o.gif And don't say Soon!

Soo... smile_o.gif

A hint about what's to come :

Those who direct their regards to the eye candy subject will be able to find a better view of the big picture.

Soo... smile_o.gif

A hint about what's to come :

Those who direct their regards to the eye candy subject will be able to find a better view of the big picture.

Ah, I got it. A spy satelite! biggrin_o.gif

Jens