honchoblack

Dynamic Afghanistan

well i just tried it in the editor and ran around for a bit so that cant be it \ confused_o.gif

Hey guys I figured out the mission folder problem finally =\ but I'm still having an issue.

The mission works fine in regular OpFlash but when i try to run it in WGL it runs into some issues (No entry 'config.cpp/CfgVehicles.lsr_vdv_dmr'.).. is this mission compatible with WGL?

Hi all!

How can we use Rhs vdv in this campaign?

I guess you UnPBO the mission, edit the scripts so your squad spawns as RHS VDV units...you know.

Can anyone upload missionfiles + addons in one convenient zipped file?

I couldn't find all the files needed if my life depended on it. help.gif

Quote[/b] ]I couldn't find all the files needed if my life depended on it.  

Take a look here also:

http://operationflashpoint.filefront.com/files....ts;2177

Mission Files

dma_da_df_ah.rar

dma_da_vdv_13.rar

If this and Walter's list isn't everything you need let me know and I''ll host what you are missing.

Quote[/b] ]Can anyone upload missionfiles + addons in one convenient zipped file?

Most fourm members will go a ways to help out others, but such a request is really pushing it. The file you ask for would be so large it would exceed most file host's capacity not to mention bandwidth and time involved uploading. Just be thankfull that any links are available for a 7 year old game.   banghead.gif

do you happen to know how to change the units to a new model such as the ffur units or ww4 2.1?

i unpbo the mission itself but im really lost on which one of the scripts i have to open and edit the units that should be respawning as my group

Edited by darkdexter

Does anybody still have a link to this Dynamic Mission it will be appreciated if someone helps.

21 minutes ago, zulu1 said:

Thanks dude but i cant really find all the addons for the Afghanistan Mission in this thread,the version for the Russian Weapons pack cant be found neither the RPG7 one.

It would be appreciated if you could get me all the addons,i tried playing the dynamic mission and in a defend mission my game just crashed when enemies started spawning and a bunch of errors popped up.

6 minutes ago, ARussianCat said:

It would be appreciated if you could get me all the addons,i tried playing the dynamic mission and in a defend mission my game just crashed when enemies started spawning and a bunch of errors popped up.

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/RHS_T55Pack_v1.21_fix.rar

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/RHS_Crew_v0.52_fix.rar

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/RHS_Misc_v1.01.rar

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/RHS_Weap_v0.11.rar

maybe this helps

Thanks my man sorry for being too much trouble i will try it in a few minutes what does that exactly contain most of the addons needed?

18 minutes ago, ARussianCat said:

Thanks my man sorry for being too much trouble i will try it in a few minutes what does that exactly contain most of the addons needed?

It's all of the required RHS content.

The pages I posted earlier show you what addons are required.

Thanks dude its appreciated but unfortunately it didnt fix anything ''No entry'config.cpp/CfgVehicles.jjr_rebelCO''' 

'if (!SP then |#|"{goto ''terminate''}else{CoC_Server)''logic'' createVehicle 0,0,0 _noCoCaddon true Error !: Type Number, expected Bool'' I was not able to get the ones from a mission since it just crashed i cant really find most of the addons for the Afghanistan mission here are on expired links i was really excited to play this and things got in the way :/

2 hours ago, ARussianCat said:

Thanks dude its appreciated but unfortunately it didnt fix anything ''No entry'config.cpp/CfgVehicles.jjr_rebelCO''' 

'if (!SP then |#|"{goto ''terminate''}else{CoC_Server)''logic'' createVehicle 0,0,0 _noCoCaddon true Error !: Type Number, expected Bool'' I was not able to get the ones from a mission since it just crashed i cant really find most of the addons for the Afghanistan mission here are on expired links i was really excited to play this and things got in the way :/

It means you're missing jjr rebels

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/gmer_1_21.rar

and something from CoC which wasn't listed, I guess artillery

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/CoC_UA110_Setup.exe

if links are broken search out addons at ofrp.info:

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?oblast=news&search

most everything is there, you just need to find it.

this is 15 year old game, you need to be creative and work with the limited resources still left.

Hey dude appreciated for everything it fixed most of it but im getting ICP error for the RPG7 and the russian weapons can you get me the link for Russian Weapons Pack 3.2?

EDIT:After some time looking for it i found the 4.0 version no need Zulu thanks!

Dude you're a beast i've been playing all day long this dynamic mission just because of you is there any other SP Dynamic Mission would you recommend me?

On 2017-5-14 at 11:50 PM, zulu1 said:

It means you're missing jjr rebels

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/gmer_1_21.rar

and something from CoC which wasn't listed, I guess artillery

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/CoC_UA110_Setup.exe

if links are broken search out addons at ofrp.info:

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?oblast=news&search

most everything is there, you just need to find it.

this is 15 year old game, you need to be creative and work with the limited resources still left.

Hey dude after sometime i decided to try Toyota Wars i even found the entire pack but the only error im getting is this ''missing addons dma_librdm'' what am i missing here?

4 hours ago, ARussianCat said:

Hey dude after sometime i decided to try Toyota Wars i even found the entire pack but the only error im getting is this ''missing addons dma_librdm'' what am i missing here?

See addon request thread.

More dynamic missions:

cce/coin2:

(Should be addon free)

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/nancozvvsuzrg4o,3i0ab92aa0yyl6q,3kk08uhf6ugcof8,bzzbgddwaxcn99p,lktnzbtcg7mco78,j6bb62aq88wj19n,1d4pqwefzq782gc,uiucgcti942bivh/shared

DMA:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/0q3xp0co39a2x8g,6wpauqagrob31vv,dw4acpcpmd8j4fs/shared

Kendo's dynamic missions:

(Most of these will require addons)

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/q9jws9qlkvlfubf,l3komokrjoen3ej,1w4bk3j25kd9s4n,x63axtqr620mt20,fcwlu8sx05i741e,ybqcy75qnccnw01,vccigg11ya6ez26,vt9o74ko1ndi147,z4wrtflb612n6vb,wyr4brzjbe6lzbs,wo129rgt27ahetd,78w72liz2y54txh,2h468uyhk37jkoh,ed6gkaj1ns7ec4q/shared