Sign in to follow this  
Brentk

The question that has plagued man...

Shooooot the medic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****NOTE****this poll is for AI MEDICS ONLY, not real life medics, as the "AI" states

I remember back in the day (pre-v1.2) the medic was practically a sniper, for some reason they could shoot MUCH better than the average grunt.. so target they are..

as for REAL LIFE.. well if they carry a gun.. yes shoot them. because they sure as hell would shoot you given the chance.

I say shoot the medic and see if he can heal himself and if he cant he wasnt a very good medic in the first place and probably didnt do anybody any good anyways, but if he can heal himself then hes a keeper

I'll shoot the Medic cause i'm paranoid and go berserk from time to time... tounge.gif

shoot the medic because

a) he has a gun and will shoot at you

b) once hes dead wounded enemy soldiers have nowhere to heal

that is sick. The medic is not a person that makes soldier being hit ready for action again. He secures that they dont die until being transported to a field-hospital. Lets put it this way. I would not shoot a medic that tries to rescue a wounded soldier in the front line. But then again....if I feel trapped...I d pull the trigger. It is not the red cross, it is still a soldier

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Jan. 14 2002,17:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">that is sick. The medic is not a person that makes soldier being hit ready for action again. He secures that they dont die until being transported to a field-hospital. Lets put it this way. I would not shoot a medic that tries to rescue a wounded soldier in the front line. But then again....if I feel trapped...I d pull the trigger. It is not the red cross, it is still a soldier<span id='postcolor'>

it's an AI medic!

he does make soldiers ready for action again so shoot the biatch...

Do what Nobby does,

Say what Nobby says,

You will survive

(by killing everything that moves and hiding after that tounge.gif man i'm 1337)

Well if I wanted to be all PC about it and lie I'd say "No I'd never shoot the medic if he was unarmed and thus a noncombatant", but seeing as it's a puter game then I would aim for him first like I normally do smile.gif

Well th eobjective of the war is to win so therefor a medic to me is a valid target(but only if he had a gun) as he saves the enemy

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 14 2002,17:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well if I wanted to be all PC about it and lie I'd say "No I'd never shoot the medic if he was unarmed and thus a noncombatant", but seeing as it's a puter game then I would aim for him first like I normally do smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

whoa! you actually aim before you shoot? i just go berserk and ask questions after the action... wich has caused unneeded harm for Redstorm...tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobbie @ Jan. 14 2002,17:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">that is sick. The medic is not a person that makes soldier being hit ready for action again. He secures that they dont die until being transported to a field-hospital. Lets put it this way. I would not shoot a medic that tries to rescue a wounded soldier in the front line. But then again....if I feel trapped...I d pull the trigger. It is not the red cross, it is still a soldier<span id='postcolor'>

it's an AI medic!

Do what Nobby does,

Say what Nobby says,

You will survive

(by killing everything that moves and hiding after that tounge.gif man i'm 1337)<span id='postcolor'>

I was speaking more in general. But of course, you never know how you behave if bullets are hitting the trees to the left and the right of you.

Did any of you get the old Nam magazines about the (well you can guess) Vietnam war. There is a sequence of pictures where you see a medic crawling up a hill to rescue a wounded GI (actually he was already dead) and then two pictures later you see the medic lying next to the wounded soldier, both dead! I wish there would still be a netural position in war, that could realy safe lifes. But unfortunately in WWI and WWII the red-cross-sign often got abused for strategic purposes (especially by the Wehrmacht).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Jan. 14 2002,18:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">that is sick. The medic is not a person that makes soldier being hit ready for action again. He secures that they dont die until being transported to a field-hospital. Lets put it this way. I would not shoot a medic that tries to rescue a wounded soldier in the front line. But then again....if I feel trapped...I d pull the trigger. It is not the red cross, it is still a soldier<span id='postcolor'>

it's an AI medic!

Do what Nobby does,

Say what Nobby says,

You will survive

(by killing everything that moves and hiding after that tounge.gif man i'm 1337)<span id='postcolor'>

I was speaking more in general. But of course, you never know how you behave if bullets are hitting the trees to the left and the right of you.

Did any of you get the old Nam magazines about the (well you can guess) Vietnam war. There is a sequence of pictures where you see a medic crawling up a hill to rescue a wounded GI (actually he was already dead) and then two pictures later you see the medic lying next to the wounded soldier, both dead! I wish there would still be a netural position in war, that could realy safe lifes. But unfortunately in WWI and WWII the red-cross-sign often got abused for strategic purposes (especially by the Wehrmacht).<span id='postcolor'>

If you gonna talk like that i say: better would be no war at all wink.gif

I agree with that as well! tounge.gif

But anyway, I think the impact such an organisation could have nowadays would be limited anyway. We dont have those huge battlefields anymore as in WWI and no independant organisation could ever afford the same medical equipment (choppers, field-hospitals) as the army does, and thirdly the army wouldnt allow those civil organisations to be operatring within their camps and operate within their lines.

I guess

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd shoot Nobbie if he was the Medic<span id='postcolor'>

1: You can't even hit water if you were in it tounge.gif

2: i'm never a medic, and i kill everything that moves

3: I 0wn you, ask Redstorm for more information on that one

4: tounge.gif:p:p:p

In reply to you biatching i submit the following:

1. Who got top of the year in a physics test he did on friday?

2. I didn't say how i would shoot you, and i bet you aren't cool enough to kill me in a tank.

3. I own you at Il-2. tounge.gif

4. I'm English, you're dutch. tounge.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In reply to you biatching i submit the following:

1. Who got top of the year in a physics test he did on friday?

2. I didn't say how i would shoot you, and i bet you aren't cool enough to kill me in a tank.

3. I own you at Il-2. tounge.gif

4. I'm English, you're dutch. <span id='postcolor'>

1: who did?

2: I am, ask redstorm, I can Kill everything with anything tounge.gif

3: no you don't tounge.gif

4: you can help it that you are English Fenna, you were born that way! (no offence 1337 English d00ds)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobbie @ Jan. 14 2002,16:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">whoa! you actually aim before you shoot? i just go berserk and ask questions after the action... wich has caused unneeded harm for Redstorm...tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL well aiming for and actually hitting are two completely different things when I'm playing wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ Jan. 14 2002,18:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1. ME

2. Shut up

3. Shut up

4. I'm ace.<span id='postcolor'>

1. suuuuuree, proove it!

2. lol

3. lol

4. ROFLMAO biggrin.gif no that's really a goood one!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ Jan. 14 2002,18:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wahoo. I'm sorry i can't prove it,, but it happened<span id='postcolor'>

yeah, shit happens sad.gif