Sign in to follow this  
ag_smith

OFPL AirPack 1.0

Hereby, I've the pleasure to present you the first release of our mod. Something for those of you, who wanted to see some Polish birds ingame. smile_o.gif

This addon contains 3 airplanes used by modern Polish Air Force: MiG-29A, F-16C Block 52+ and Su-22M4.

At this moment I'd like to thank everybody who helped us with this project, especially TomiD, Footmunch, Sea Demon and Vektorboson and many others.

thmb_ofpl_airpack1.jpg

thmb_ofpl_airpack2.jpg

thmb_ofpl_airpack3.jpg

thmb_ofpl_airpack4.jpg

(Higher res pics:)

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Some info for you: wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]- 10 authentic weapon loadouts

- new authentic NATO paint schemes

- representative flight models

- customizable real-life airframe numbers

- customizable squadron symbols

- customizable pilot unit patches and name tags

- aircraft ejection seats

- afterburner

- spinning wheels

- flare and chaff dispensers

- open-able canopies

- animated position lights

- complete English / Polish string translations

- squad logo for MP gaming

- 14 various static missile and bomb models

Download link:

AirPack 1.0 (15MB)

Pilots pack (1.5MB)

Make sure you read the readme, before playing and have fun. smile_o.gif

Amazing!! Thank you so much for releasing this, I was following this pack for the past few months on your forums, it is great to finally be able to play them! Hope to see more releases in the future smile_o.gif

Hope to see more releases in the future smile_o.gif

Yes, they are incoming. Be patient :-)

I will wait as long as needed to see more from OM biggrin_o.gif. I had a chance to play around with these addons, and I am very impressed. The plane models I already expected to look great, it is finally good to see our new F-16s in OFP. I really like the fighter pilot, textures and model look very good. I was very glad to see the Wist-94 pistol too. One other surprise was the small object pack, with the bombs and missles being held up by blocks. Simple, yet it would add a lot more detail to any airfield or hangar. Overall I am very impressed with this pack, great job!

Veeerry niiiccee!

Unfortinetly... The d/l link gives me 15624435 bytes of "computer text"... The first word is Rar, though.

If it should be a .rar archive, I'll test a little trick and tell you if it works...

Nevermind, it worked now...

Veeerry niiiccee!

Unfortinetly... The d/l link gives me 15624435 bytes of "computer text"... The first word is Rar, though.

If it should be a .rar archive, I'll test a little trick and tell you if it works...

Strange... some other users reported this, too. I tried downloading it several times and I can't reproduce the problem. rock.gif

Veeerry niiiccee!

Strange... some other users reported this, too. I tried downloading it several times and I can't reproduce the problem.  rock.gif

It may be browser related rather than file.

I have the same problem, though it is more of the browser than the file so not to worry. Right click, then Save As and it should be fine.

Simply try changing file extension back to .rar

That should help.

Mig-29 is too responsive to my tastes.

Is the Hud working on F-16 only? I don't know about reality so don't blame me. wink_o.gif

Ejection seat is neat.

Wist is "animated" only in Pilot view.

wow, very nice!wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif

i did forgoten that before some years poland were planing to buy F-16/Jas-39/Mirage-2000, though Jas-39 would be better than F-16, but when i saw this F-16 modification i was in deep shock, i didin't expected that poland would by such a new modification... now i think in some cases it's better than Jas-39. Besides good decission i one air force to have F-16 and Mig-29 fighters...

besides, your F-16 is too big ;) just correct that...

nice guys good work  

yep that F-16 is big  smile_o.gif

so long is fun play

footmunch make that plane so big , is not easy make an F-16 in ofp

I haven't tried this pack yet, but I just wanted to address the text issue while downloading. If you see the text, then click on file, and save as... Seeing the text means you've already downloaded it ;)

Reggy

Looking D/L now

Thanks for your hardwork guys biggrin_o.gif

And definitely you could use some new soldier model, cause this one sucks. A LOT.

Well, it's supposed to stay inside the plane all the time, so I don't care that much as long as I only see the nice helmet and oxy mask. smile_o.gif

But you're right, BIS models suck these days. wink_o.gif

For those got problems with the download, just rightclick the link and point "save as". wink_o.gif

Great addons, all planes are fantastic. Especially the F-16 with its body-kit looks very impressing.

Great job all

these birds are ace, but it seems you missed something, as i can dive into the ground with the wings without crashing.

dunno if it a limitation or hard to achieve

Really cool planes, giving me a lot of pleasure when flying nap of earth with full thrust and post combustion smile_o.gif

Odd things sawn :

- the F-16 lights are illuminating too low. By night, they can't help seeing the landing strip

- when the Su-22's canopy is open, objects surrounding the plane can't sometime be seen (may reappear later)

- no automatic close-up of the F-16's opened canopy when taking-off and flying (no problem with the Mig-29 and su-22)

- at very low speed, 10-15 km/h, when ejecting from the F-16, the ejection seat falls on the plane, which then explodes

- for night flight, there's no light in the cockpit (very odd when having electronics and screens). This darkness is scary biggrin_o.gif

- the Wist-94 has a very low recoil. Maybe Igot used too much of the hard recoil of the MAC 50 tounge_o.gif