Sign in to follow this  
Winters

The OFP Pub Missions Feast Week

I am proud to announce that starting 14-March the Pub will host the Missions Feast Week.

A new mission of my own making will be released each day from 14-March - 18-March and will feature theatres ranging from WWII and Vietnam through to the Cold War and Today.

Let the Feasting Begin!!!

wintersjpg.jpg

Great, I'll wear my red nose and silly hat! wink_o.gif

Great idea anyway, more of your missions are always welcome!

Cool, looking forward to it. Any missions planed for updated Afghanistan? smile_o.gif

Nice one, im not that ungry at this time but i know these will keep me fat in the future tounge_o.gif .

Cool, looking forward to it. Any missions planed for updated Afghanistan?  smile_o.gif

Most definetly

You could post the required addons soon so we can all prepare our stomachs for the feast... so people can prepare their addon folders and see if they have all the necessary addons in anticipation for these missions smile_o.gif .

You could post the required addons soon so we can all prepare our stomachs for the feast... so people can prepare their addon folders and see if they have all the necessary addons in anticipation for these missions smile_o.gif .

yeah, that's good idea.

yeah, that's good idea.

Oh yes, thats a great idea

Invasion 44 demo

WW2EC US Pack v1.11

JC Normadie v2.1

SEB Nam Pack 2

Remo NVA Pack

Inquisitors M60A! v1.1

Inquisitor M113/M163 v1.0

CoC Unified Artillery

CoC Mines - Included in SEB NP2

BAS Tonal Pack

BAS Delta/Ranger v1.55

FDF mod v1.3

CAT Afghanistan Revisted

JJR Updated Mid-East Rebels

All of the Combat Addons

HYK Modern Infatry v1.53

LSR US Weapons Pack v1.25

Suchey and Earl USMC Pack

This is a top of my head list, i do not believe anything else is required other than any addons needed to run the addons and kegetys editor upgrade and if you dont have that one already you must have been living on the moon, in a cave and under a rock with your fingers in your ears for the past few years.

I am putting some final touches on the last of the missions to be released and will go over the entire required addons list and add anything else that would be needed.

EDIT: One more i found:

BAS OPFOR Vehicles

EDIT: Two more that i forgot about, sorry

AIA P51 Mustang

Footmunch A1 Skyraider

Well, thats not whats needed for each mission, you can sort of group them togther, Nam addons for one, WW2 addons for another, Desert addons and so on....

The only addons used in multiple missions are the CoC addons.

Cool, looking forward to it. Any missions planed for updated Afghanistan?  smile_o.gif

Most definetly

Great! Can't wait to see this island used in missions. smile_o.gif

Just a quick note, the feast WILL begin today, i didnt have time to upload the first missions to my ftp this morning before i had to leave for work so i will do it tonight once i get home.

I decided to release a MP Co-Op and a SP version of the forst mission so i was racing to get the intro/outro done.

I am on US Eastern Time zone, expect the release about 20:00 hrs.

I have also updated the addons list to include the P51-Mustand and the Skyraider addons

lookin forward to playing it (need to d/l the addons...)

just in case anyone is curious to know the addons required before they d/l the mission (its in the readme):

BIS_Resistance

Invasion 1944 Demo: ftp://www.gamezone.cz/ofpd/invasion44/DemoV1-2Full.exe

Normandie Island by Jean Christophe: ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/islands2/jc_normandy2.1.rar

P51 Mustang by AIA: ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/AIA_P51EM.rar

COC Artillery: http://www.ofpec.com/addons/linkstats2.php?ID=440

US Pack 1.11 by WW2EC: http://dynamic6.gamespy.com/~ww2ec/download.php?view.128

cannot load mission, missing addons: iegf4u

I've met this error over and over.

Though, I put all requred addons into the addons folder including IEGF4u.pbo.

Could you tell me why it isn't work for me?

Anyway, feast week is a cool idea, I'd love to enjoy and Great thanks to winters for sharing us such as your nice mission to play.

smile_o.gif

I do not believe the Corsairs are a required addon for the Mustangs, i have a sneaky suspicion that you have too many addons, and wee all know what happens to OFP when you have too many addons in your addons folder crazy_o.gif

Since you must have the I44demo try placing all the addons (except the island) in the I44demo addons folder and launching OFP for the I44 mod shortcut.

Hope this helps smile_o.gif

@All: another mission will be released tonight when i get home that will feature the revisted Afghanistan island (didya catch that AG Smith?). So, ya better start grabbing those desert addons. Just start at CAT Afghanistan and work your way down to the bottom (including BAS opfor vehicles, but not the planes i added), your also going to need CoC mines.

Quote[/b] ]I do not believe the Corsairs are a required addon for the Mustangs, i have a sneaky suspicion that you have too many addons, and wee all know what happens to OFP when you have too many addons in your addons folder crazy_o.gif

Since you must have the I44demo try placing all the addons (except the island) in the I44demo addons folder and launching OFP for the I44 mod shortcut.

Hope this helps smile_o.gif

I only have 52MB in my ofp/addons folder and 220MB in my Res/addons folder,Is that too many?? wow_o.gif

Also put all required addons into the I44demo/addons folder already..

Actually I can't see the cutscene but can play the mission and thought it's good even If I couldn't see 'em.

Thanks for your help, can't wait next mission!

Great work smile_o.gif

Well i am glad you enjoyed the mission. Here is the list of addons for the intro:

class Intro

{

addOns[]=

{

"Invasion_demo",

"AIA_P51EM",

"StMM4A3",

"eca_uspack",

"eca_coresystem",

"eca_usweapons"

};

addOnsAuto[]=

{

"Invasion_demo",

"ECA_USpack",

"AIA_P51EM",

"StMM4A3"

};

As you can see there is no mention of the Corsairs.

@All: another mission will be released tonight when i get home that will feature the revisted Afghanistan island (didya catch that AG Smith?). So, ya better start grabbing those desert addons. Just start at CAT Afghanistan and work your way down to the bottom (including BAS opfor vehicles, but not the planes i added), your also going to need CoC mines.

<span id='ME'><center>ag_smith goes to store to grab enough chips and beer for the whole night!</center></span>

tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Next up:

Convoy Security

ConSec.jpg

Single Player Version

1-18 Player Co-Op Version

Add Ons Required:

BIS_Resistance

CAT Afghanistan Revisted: ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/islands2/CAT_Afghanistan_Revisited.rar

JJR Updated Mid-East Rebels: http://www.ofpcentral.com/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=126

Combat Addons HEMMT & HMMWV: http://www.combataddons.com

HYK Modern Infatry v1.53: ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd....LSR.rar

LSR US Weapons Pack v1.25: ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/LSR_uswp125.rar

BAS OPFOR Vehicles: http://www.gotf.net/downloads.asp?id=20

COC Mines: http://www.downloads.thechainofcommand.net/zips/COC_Mines.zip

A quick note, this mission is meant to be played as a multiplayer mission with a playable OPFOR. I made the SP version as an afterthought and is quite hard to beat.

Enjoy   biggrin_o.gif

Stay Tuned. . .

what's the gameplay like?

(I don't have OFP installed atm, but I consider reinstalling for the sake of these missions)

I see you didn't make my great idea (Got VBS1?) tounge_o.gif.

Is the bridge fight - Tonal mission the same one you released a few months back, or is it new/updated?