Sign in to follow this  
WackyIraqi

New Ocean Island

TaDa!!!!! It's here! lol Well, i uploaded it and it should work if it doesn't wait til tomorrow and it will be up. anyhoo you can download it Here.

You are free to modify it but please tell me b4 and credit me and usmc sniper for our work. thx

You better enjoy it! This took like 4 hours to upload!!!!!!

Cool addon, but the swat van and the security guard knock the game back into the mission editor. I get the error's for .model and .modelSpecial

any pics rock.gif

dont want to download 32mb for no purpose smile_o.gif

Get an error "cannot entry..bla-bla-bla.....KEG w66"

What is KEG w66?

Keygetys great work work for ofp or something else?

What is KEG w66?

I think it's Kegetys S&W pack smile_o.gif

EDIT:

You can find it here smile_o.gif

What is KEG w66?

I thik it's Kegetys S&W pack smile_o.gif

EDIT:

You can find it here smile_o.gif

Not one link over there is working. Other mirrors up?

The links did work for me. Maybe try again?

try a google search I found a workable link there but I am too lazy now to search again tounge_o.gif

Btw. nice Beta. Cool town, looks like miami or so.

Keep it up.

Edit:

I can`t find a workable link in google that realy start a download.Any link ends up in an error message. sad_o.gif

a good addon you guys might want to try with it is Delta Hawk's 18-Wheeler. shows you how tough it is to navigate through city streets without knocking over mailboxes hehe

Some pics:

gcs00970ke.jpg

gcs00986na.jpg

gcs01002zb.jpg

gcs01029hb.jpg

gcs01031ls.jpg

Note that the island is still far from finished and that the island only contains a few objects. I am upgrading the island at the moment for private use but I might publish it when it's done smile_o.gif

Sad to say, but this file is unnecessarily big. Some files are in there multiple times, I just cleaned the archive and for me the archive with all necessary files is only 20MB big.

<span style='color:red'>Edit:</span> Fixed archive (20MB) here

how did you guys get those sidewalks???

Looks cool man, I just have got this idea from one of the pics for meh airbase... cool!

Whats up with the swat van? These no entry model special messages are so g.. d.... unspecific. rock.gif

i have no clue whats up with the swat truck's messages because i dont get any. rock.gif this is only a beta and as i've said in the other thread, usmc sniper doesn't even play ofp anymore and im not going to work on this anymore so you guys can modify it but please tell me and give credit to me and sniper for our work.

The other units working, more or less. The police cruisers have no engine sound by now, and only the MP version have the siren sound. I`m waiting for the final of this vehicles. Keep it up. smile_o.gif

i have no clue whats up with the swat truck's messages because i dont get any. rock.gif this is only a beta and as i've said in the other thread, usmc sniper doesn't even play ofp anymore and im not going to work on this anymore so you guys can modify it but please tell me and give credit to me and sniper for our work.

wink_o.gif i guess he said he will not continue to work on it.

island is good but it sucks because it doesn't have many objects and stuff on it

Ahhh... this is a whole bunch of really nice looking stuff in here. smile_o.gif It's a shame it's in such unfinished version.

I hope you guys won't mind if I take some of the building, polish them up and add to my City Buildings pack in the future?  rock.gif

ag_smith- as i've told others, you can modify the objects but please tell me and give credit to me and sniper for our work

Don't worry, mate. I assure you I always do give proper credits to original authors, whenever I use somebody's work. wink_o.gif