Sign in to follow this  
DKM Jaguar

Decisive Killing Machines

couldt you do it in the menu like the jetfighters have AFTERBURNER ON ....?

But only make it useable 1 time only?

smile_o.gif

I'm not saying it's not possible, I'm saying I couldn't do it.

I don't see any volunteers either. rock.gif

Make it a weapon, then use the fired eventhandler to give it a higher speed, if you want a one time use weapon just set the burst function to the maximum ammo count wink_o.gif

This is a nice way to do a secondary propulsion with its own fuel load, I did the same on my ramjet/rocket powered Lippisch P.13 (WW2EC, unreleased).

//EDIT: I could do it for you Jag smile_o.gif

Just to reiterate, JATO is not on my current list of to-do's. It may follow, if anyone who's suggesting it here thinks they could do it, then contact me and we'll see.

I personally don't have the scripting knowledge to complete that effectively.

That's not a problem, a simple LGB camcreated under the plane should help for the take off wink_o.gif

bahahahahahha then you'd also be able to view OFP from outer space! smile_o.gif

Hi, i don't know what kind of squad marks or signs this C130's gonna use; but i think that all the OFP players will be very if some of 'em will display the kind of squad markings that some of the fanzy UK C130's diplay; like this one: UK Hercules C-130E let's cu

hmmmz you could maybee do something like a OFP version, No country's on it but completly in a special BIS/OFP/FAN community special paint! blues.gif

Like with a large BIS logo, something special! that nobody has done yet... there is enough space for maybee a nice screenshot on it? You could have like a competition.... design the best C-130 design! With all the uber screenshot makers there should be some really ELITE designs!

*imagines destroyed plane on pic*

yeah,flying wrecks

biggrin_o.gif *idea*

let's form 1st Flying Wrecks squad (aerial assaults)

and a relly cool pic for it'

pic:

i edited it in paint so make it better

if you can't see it then right click-view image

my.php?image=esnoseartcopy0yn.jpg

it may suck,so make new ones people

I intend only to do existing paint schemes.

They will receive the same markings as their RL counterparts.

If someone wants to do weird skins for it then they know where the model is. smile_o.gif

Jaguar, the main body of the plane how many textures files is it? Because I was thinking about how the fook you got such nice textures when editing them in something like Photoshop?

It is 1 file for the body, and another for the wings.

They're not rediculously big either. smile_o.gif

welcome.gif    Addons are done when they are done!!!!

edit

niet zeuren...

I can't give an exact date, but it will be months not weeks.

vcb-c1301.JPG

The interior model is now complete for the C-130s (not J/H30s)

so all that needs to be done is for that to be textured, then it will be scripted. After that there's not much to hold up the first release.

I would be like yay.gifyay.gif when I see these things flying arround on meh pc! Keep it up dude, this will be one of the great addons!

edit

niet zeuren...

I know, but I wont hurt asking, does it?

edit:

stil eens

Its excellent and very realistic,I see your still keepin us from seeing through the windows,and I'm glad to see some blase textures with the model,makes me feel that I'm not the only one doin that.

edit

niet zeuren...

I know, but I wont hurt asking, does it?

edit:

stil eens

no it doesnt, but it is annoying for the maker.

edit: tog freeze rofl.gif

In case anyone is wondering, the last "news" post on the site was made by someone who craves attention and beleives themself to be above everyone else, and that they can demand a site be updated at their will. I don't work to anyone else's schedule.

Good to see we're all 4 years older than when OFP came out yet some people in the community can still exhibit extreme immaturity, it's really heart warming.

In case anyone is wondering, the last "news" post on the site was made by someone who craves attention and beleives themself to be above everyone else, and that they can demand a site be updated at their will. I don't work to anyone else's schedule.

Good to see we're all 4 years older than when OFP came out yet some people in the community can still exhibit extreme immaturity, it's really heart warming.

Yeah man you tell em!

Heck I'd wait for this long as long as it takes even if its passed OFP2,far too good lookin to just give up on.

Oh yeah,I was wondering about interior,will this have new interior or that of the other C130 addons?

For updates check the DKM site.

The interior was modelled from new by SniperSkull of Combat! addons.

Just thinking.. it's really going to screw me over if BIS releases a C-130 with Armed Assualt if I don't finish mine first rofl.gif