Sign in to follow this  
Vit-Vit Labs

Mi-24 New Model

I have not seen comparison of the model against blueprint, but geometry and proportions of the model looks strange to me. please, check them. ;)

Youre right, i think its based on a free 3d model offered at some page where you can buy models and textures.

Just to clarify i dont wanna attack anyone here smile_o.gif

I have to agree with you guys, it definitely looks out of proportions. rock.gif

anyway, when vit releases it, i'll put it in my Vit folder and fly around with it as i have all his work installed (no joke, that'S true guys; from the old syrian and israeli guys to the new mig and bell)

Wow glad your still with us Vit !

A pioneer in addonmaking for sure.

Your stuff is looking better than ever.Keep up the great work! (I know its hard)

Please excuse any rude comments from any others please

I have not seen comparison of the model against blueprint, but geometry and proportions of the model looks strange to me. please, check them. ;)

Hey Bobby,

Do you have any access to a good high res Mi-24 blueprint?

Airwar's site must be down at the moment, they've got some sets of VERY nice blueprints on there. I got exceptional blueprints for a AH-64 off of there.

Airwar's site must be down at the moment, they've got some sets of VERY nice blueprints on there. I got exceptional blueprints for a AH-64 off of there.

Yep, I managed to download the AH-64 (good archive, one of very few) and finished the main body already.

Having downloaded the very detailed blueprint I see that F....r ain't vertical or symetrical. The whole body of Mi-24 is a bit off from pilot/gunner cabin (look at it's face). Crap, that's gonna be hard to recreate.

hey vit i really enjoyed ur updated bell police chopper so keep up the good wortk man practice makes perfect and about that former mod dont listen to his crap im sitll not sure why he hasent been banned but on lighter note keep up the good work vit biggrin_o.gif

Bad archives. 99% of them.

No. All archives are ok. Try to DL some newer version of winrar or sth. I have all blueprints on my HD , as i downloaded whole site some time ago.

thx man

i enjoy thet pepole paly with my addons

ולכל הישראלים פה

תתמכו...

Quote[/b] ]Watch your mouth or leave the forum. There's a very good unwritten rule; if you don't like the stuff shown and can't say a good word about it, than don't say anything at all!!

I'm an addonmaker too and I know how much work it takes to make a good addon. We do this in our limited spare time. A little bit more respect, especialy from an ex-mod, would be nice.

I give respect and credit when its earned and I beileve that addons like LLW,MAP,ORCS,RHS,FDF,Combat,UKF,etc. etc. put forth 150% in effort. I'm not saying that Vit isnt but I beileve he can do a whole lot more with his addons than what he has done.

Well one all the mods you mentioned usualy have four to ten if not more people involved in them. In some cases some of thoses mods ganged up on one project, vs one guy. And addon there with amod went in stages opposed to being worked on by a single guy, if you never worked on an addon kinda you really can't talk. "The AV8B was nice I found Vit made other than it being too large I just scaled it down and shortend the nose section slightly. Is take on the AH1W, was ok, think its a conflict with the one I have modified made by NZXSHADOWS cause it never looks like the screen shot. Considering that RHS has the same model had me working on it for almost 2 years and its never got released for several other versions Even if I had to redo half the model work on it to make it look correct. The tweak on the copper OH58 was the balls its now my favorite civi helo next to the original Bell 206.

Addon creation is a long and even longer process of learning and improving skills and everyone should be glad the editing community is as big as it is today. look back to the first addons made for ofp. quite not perfect but nearly everyone loved to play with them. but some people here act like spoiled kids, wanting perfect addons or starting being impolite if they don´t like them. Vit is doing his stuff on its own, and thats quite difficult. Perhaps they aren´t perfect, but they are improving and i like them. So I´ll encourage him to go on ;-)

Go Vit Go!! tounge_o.gif

great news, site www.airwar.ru is now fully working, you can download blueprints...

just try it!!!! yeehhaa

Well one all the mods you mentioned usualy have four to ten if not more people involved in them.   In some cases some of thoses mods ganged up on one project, vs one guy.  And addon there with amod went in stages opposed to being worked on by a single guy, if you never worked on an addon kinda you really can't talk.  "The AV8B was nice I found Vit made other than it being too large I just scaled it down and shortend the nose section slightly.  Is take on the AH1W, was ok, think its a conflict with the one I have modified made by NZXSHADOWS cause it never looks like the screen shot.  Considering that RHS has the same model had me working on it for almost 2 years and its never got released for several other versions  Even if I had to redo half the model work on it to make it look correct.  The tweak on the copper OH58 was the balls its now my favorite civi helo next to the original Bell 206.

In that case, Footmuch,Extraction,Mr. Yoda,Martin,etc. etc. They all put forth the effort and detail of an entire mod team.

@LP4Life:

Look mister we are real people with feelings and we are a close community that threats eachoters like they self want to be threaten now your just every thing we are not (Dont take me wrong) but if you say Vit makes such poor addons why dont you shut the hell up and go make your own addons before giving 'constructive cristisism'.

So please do not try to pull that stuff any more on these forums because it's RUDE and LAME... If you don't like the way how we handle things here then just press the X button and never ever return to here!

I hope you do some thing with this and think twice before posting some thing again (Maybe you ment it in a good way but it didn't came over like that).

@Vit:

Awesome work mate! I hope you can show some more info on it soon keep it up!

**Do Not feed the trolls**

Looks good hopefully itll be released soon and i can replace the default Bis model with it.

And also it is an open forum and he is allowed to state his opinion just because you dont agree with it is no reason to tell him to sod off.

Quote[/b] ]Look mister we are real people with feelings and we are a close community that threats eachoters like they self want to be threaten now your just every thing we are not (Dont take me wrong) but if you say Vit makes such poor addons why dont you shut the hell up and go make your own addons before giving 'constructive cristisism'.

So please do not try to pull that stuff any more on these forums because it's RUDE and LAME... If you don't like the way how we handle things here then just press the X button and never ever return to here!

Its not rude its not lame and i have every right to give my 2 cents if you dont like it you can leave. Also I've modded before on a whole lot of other games so dont pretend to think I'm just some troll

Well, then we have a right to give OUR two cents worth!

I like this new Hind.

I don't like people acting like a know-it-all feeding their own ego!

There are people who've given constructinve criticism on this forum... You are not one of them. You've modded in other games? That's remarkable. If you had, you'd have some idea how difficult it is, and have a more constructive way to frame your two cents... rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]There are people who've given constructinve criticism on this forum... You are not one of them. You've modded in other games? That's remarkable. If you had, you'd have some idea how difficult it is, and have a more constructive way to frame your two cents...
Ok then heres my constructive advice. Use photoshop for your textures not MSPaint.