Sign in to follow this  

Northern Ireland Mod

Good evening all biggrin_o.gif ,

I'm posting here on behalf of the NI Mod, to try and drum up some support, and show you what we have been upto (ive started a new topic, because the old one was getting a bit shit)

First and foremost we have introduced a new webpage and forum recently and they can be located here: http:\\www.nimod.net

The Mod is going to cover the decades of the 70's and 80's at the height of the tension in Northern Ireland. Both British troops of the period and IRA groups will be produced along with vehicles which will include Helicopters and all manner of landrovers. Anyway enough of the talking on with the screenies:

egfwetergterwef.jpg

Progress on our Paramilitaries

viewoverpreatoriaforeste3qd.jpg

Progress on the 'Isle of Moore'

para2small.jpg

Progress on British Para's

Image6.jpg

Progress on Vehicles

To see more screenshots of the progress or to talk about the mod and give us some suggestions of feedback please visit our forums and drop us a line at:

http:\\ni-mod.ofpcentral.com

Thanks for your Time,

Shadders

i really like the vehicles with all those armor plates on the sides and front goana have fun playin with those keep up the good work fellas

Thanks a lot for the encouragment, I'll keep you posted on any developments smile_o.gif

A few updates smile_o.gif

Commando's Paramilitaries

NImod11232.jpg

Commando's great work on the paramilitaries continued

EDIT: UKF DPM 1.1 shown in Pic

NImod11.jpg

This stuff all looks really great NI mod!  Keep up the good work! Is that a custom anim in the picture where the paramilitary guy is hiding behind the wall? If so, can you link me to the pack? Thanks!

EDIT: Shit! You guys even got a compliment from CanadianTerror! You know your on the right track now wink_o.giftounge_o.gif.

At the minute I am having some computer problems.(on another one) So I cant send the models to jaguar to be textured, hopefully this will be sorted soon.

@hooahman did smiley ever send you that email?

This stuff all looks really great NI mod!  Keep up the good work!  Is that a custom anim in the picture where the paramilitary guy is hiding behind the wall?  If so, can you link me to the pack?  Thanks!

EDIT: Shit!  You guys even got a compliment from CanadianTerror!  You know your on the right track now wink_o.giftounge_o.gif.

Aye, its from wilcos all in one animation pack, heres the link:

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=7521

thanks for posting shadders  smile_o.gif

that pic of mine is on a bit of a dodgy angle, same pic different view, can see the rest of the lights.

Thanks all for your comments

Smiley

lightsmymapadamyes3af.jpg

Are you going to make a Gerry Adams addon? Wouldn't mind shooting him a few times in the face.

Are you going to make a Gerry Adams addon? Wouldn't mind shooting him a few times in the face.

Could you have him wearing a Tutu and Tiara while you are at it?

there are a few walls in my building set #1 which you could use. They have logo's for the IRA, an anti-RUC and the Ulster Voluntier force. plus some of my buildings would fit in as well. Especially the pub.

Thanks Blinkdog, I Was Trying To Get In Contact With You, But I Couldent Find A Email Or Anything. Was Going To Ask If We Could Prehaps Use Your Building Pack As It Has A Few Good Buildings And Walls We Could Deffently Use...

You Can Catch Me On Msn Or Email On This Addy

nickgregnick@yahoo.co.uk

Many Thanks

Smiley

You can definately use the buildings, thats not a problem. I replied to your PM a few moments ago and have added U 2 my msn.

bit of a small update with the NI Island..

Small town, population - 30

fgjhfghdf9bn.jpg

Local farm area, southwest of the town itself.

dgsdfgsg9ye.jpg

Smiley

Wanna some cool grass tex + some the environmentals?

spiteful6dz.gif

It will shoot the island up the sky.

If your offering....... wink_o.gif

My internet is still buggered so I cant send the models to be finished.

Just name what you need + name the direction to send.

It's kinda big, be warned.