Sign in to follow this  
SengirVampireWW2EC

WWIIEC Operation Hexenjagd

hello guys, I have made a new Zombie mission ! This one took several months to build and I think the result is more than satisfiing ;) The story plays in the time of WWII, in the late summer 1944, when a small group of Rangers is sent to the Island Hexenwald, where the US recon paratroopers squad mysteriously disappeared last night.

The mission is long (1 hour gameplay), with many scripting and heavy atmosphere and is really scary. I am sure you will love it. You can get more info and my mission here:

http://dynamic6.gamespy.com/~ww2ec/comment.php?107

Enjoy and good luck, it isnt easy. wink_o.gif

Sengir Vampire (WWIIEC)

This is a bloody amazing mission biggrin_o.gif

If you want to play a mission with proper voices, custom music and lots of nice scripting, I do recommend this smile_o.gif

did you also downloaded the Zombiemissionaddonpack (3MBs) ? I placed all the small addons for you all into that pack to prepare the installation more easy... did you read the readme actually, lol ?

ok, get it:

http://www.sengir-upload.wz.cz/ZombieMissionAddonPack.rar

or

http://donutland.free.fr/sengir/ZombieMissionAddonPack.rar

If you have some more problems, try to run all the required addons from the separate MOD folder.

This is a fantastic mission. I haven't managed to finish it yet, but so far it's a blast. It has a great atmosphere. It reminds me of Delta Green or one of the stories from "The Military Dimension mk. 2" by David Drake (spooky goings-on in 'Nam).

Personally I would have preferred more dark ambient style music, but that's a minor thing. Also, a savegame option would be nice. Finally, "Come on you b*tches" sounds pretty modern. "Sons of b*tches" might suit the period more.

These are VERY minor points though. This mission rules. Excellent job!

hehe the overall construction of this mission is great,but the voice acting is mediocre,lmfao that white soldier behind the building sure has a hell of an afro-american accent.

and oh yeah..how in the world did you get those zombies to attack your group?I could only get them to attack the player,never anyone else.

bah forgot about the "edit" option

thank you peole for all the nice comments here smile_o.gif

well, sorry for that come on you b*tches thingy, it may sound modern, but I wasnt aware of this - my first language isnt English. I hope all the other dialogues are written right smile_o.gif

if you havent tried this mission yet, do it now, you wont regret wink_o.gif

You really should Barron, it's worth it smile_o.gif

Whew... tons of addons to download, and I'm not much of an addon fan... but I'll check it out.

Don't lose it Andrew, cause it's a damn good mission  ghostface.gif

Alright, I finally downloaded everything and tried it out.

Quite a fun mission, I have to say. Were all those addons really required though? All I saw (in terms of WWII stuff) was perhaps 3-4 different soldier types, and a few vehicles. Perhaps it could have been done with just I44 or WWIIEC addons?

This really shows off the great work Luis and Scott did on those zombies smile_o.gif. I love the way you transformed desert island--although in a way you weren't 'forced' to go along the preset path, so it is kinda up to the player to follow it. The voice acting was... well, OFP quality, but it would have been nice to have their volumes more even with each other. The intro cutscene was also a little long at times, but it definately had its strong moments.

Loved the frantic battle at the start of the mission. I was sweating as I ran low on ammo. I almost made it out of the graveyard with one of my buddies alive... but then he got blasted in the back from an mg42 crazy_o.gif.

I loved the part where you meet the RTO behind the shed, then he joins you for a little bit--only to stay behind and be killed! Ah what a fool... oh well. The nazis holding out at the church was great too. Too bad they didn't fire much at the zombies, because that would have been even more dramatic. The last battle where you take the "village" from the SS took me a few tries. Damn the fog and limited ammo! Surprising how effective just a few enemies can be (when you don't see them). It took me a while to realize how to get the fuel cans, since the action has a limited radius and is away from the cans, but I finally completed the mission.

After the great intro and cinematic mission, I was really hoping for an outro. Boy was I dissapointed.... sad_o.gifsmile_o.gif

One question I have though: is there anything special or hidden that you can do with the bangalore? I was tempted to go thru the mission again and try to blow down a wall here or there, but then I realized they wouldn't budge. This seems like the perfect kind of mission to have lots of "easter eggs", as they are called.

Anyway, I'd definately be interested in a sequel! I sure hope you make one. biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]One question I have though: is there anything special or hidden that you can do with the bangalore? I was tempted to go thru the mission again and try to blow down a wall here or there, but then I realized they wouldn't budge. This seems like the perfect kind of mission to have lots of "easter eggs", as they are called.

I don't think so actually. I used the bangalore to blow up that massive horde of zombies that came after you just before you met the dogs for the 1st time crazy_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

Wow! I didn't even know that ofp can be so scary  biggrin_o.gif . Realy great job. We reguest a sequel!  smile_o.gif