Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

OFP:CP Winners

The 2004 competition for the best pictures in show is over, and here are the results:

Natural Category taken by Parvus and a very nice shot of some Intruders

Edited Category was taken by Architeuthis after a two horse race with Gollum.  Architeuthis takes the category with a clever WWII Edit.

Multi-Player was another close race, but Zig took the lead with a shot of his online battlefield.

Humour this year was a matter of seagulls vs powerlifting.  In a close race each taking 20% of the vote, Harnu and Major Fubar take the prize. Harnu's Seagulls and Strongman's lift.

Misc, probably the strongest category as far as quality goes, was taken by Parvus, and his Vietnam edit.

To all who contributed thank you, to those who made it, congratulations, and to those who won, Parvus, Architeuthis, Mr. Zig, Harnu, and Major Fubar, great job!

To the victors go the spoils, this year's winner avatar:

ofpcpwinnersig.jpg

All winners feel free to display this on all your forums.

Thank you and congrats to everyone.

Congragulations guys! I think the community picked well smile_o.gif. I especially like Parvus' Vietnam Photo wink_o.gif. Congrats again!

Congrats too all, my personal favorite is the WW2 pic by Architeuthis

congratulations to all, the choice was not really easy as there were lot of good pictures.

congratulations to all, the choice was not really easy as there were lot of good pictures.

Ditto that!

Ditto 2. Bravo!

Yep congrats everyone who won ,my personal fav was gollums blue pic though in all smile_o.gif

P.S: This also goes to show that i need a new GFX card real soon , my poor 440 mx is lagging behind the competition. sad_o.gif

Congrats to all, some really great pictures  smile_o.gif

(Of course I particularily like the one of me doing a kamakazi run on some rebels wink_o.gif)

P.S: This also goes to show that i need a new GFX card real soon , my poor 440 mx is lagging behind the competition. sad_o.gif

Yes, me too sad_o.gif

I really need a new card, but I'll wait for the 512 MB graphic card from ATI.

Luckly this will not take alot of time since it's similar to Radeon X850 XT 256 MB.

Look here!

WD all...some great shots there. smile_o.gif

A big "Thank you" to everyone who voted for my pictures and congrats to the winners.

I got some nice new wallpapers biggrin_o.gif

Little mix up with the file naming and such that I didn't catch in time. "Strongman" didn't submit the pic I had saved at that name, it was Major Fubar. Congrats, and sorry about that Fubar biggrin_o.gif

Congrats to everyone that won, they all looked very good. wink_o.gif